Relationships

This part is to tell you guys what relationships I have with each of the guys so you can understand later on in the book.

David: Understanding: David and I are almost together in mind, body and soul. We can almost already know what the other person is thinking. He appears to be completely perfect and a well rounded person but I can properly understand his feelings, his love, his hatred and everything about him. It's it's almost like we're the same person.
Alexander: Family: Alexander and I are almost like family. We are quite relaxed with each other and we can tell each other anything. Alexander is no doubt the person I'm most comfortable with.
Jake: Playful: Jake and I have a very playful relationship with each other. We always have fun with each other and we have our own inside jokes that none of the other guys know. Although he can be very childish sometimes, he can be very strong and reliable as well as upfront.
Kyle: Competitive: Kyle is just like his twin brother Jake. He is very playful but is very concerned with his own individuality and often feels like he has to be the best to have me by his side. He often wants to prove himself to be the best person for me and can go to any length to prove this.
Anthony: Possessive: Anthony is very possessive over me and can't bear to see me with anyone and sometimes that possessiveness can become very passionate and intense.
Henri: Physical: Henri is very passionate in his feelings and can be very full-on. He can go to any length to be around me. He always has his hands on me. One day I worry that he might try and go all the way.......
Sebastian: Intellectual: Sebastian is incredibly smart. We unconsciously have battles to see who's smarter but we completely match up to each other. He is normally unfeeling and blunt but when he realises that he has feelings for me, he doesn't know what to do. Can I guide him?
Robert: Emotional: Robert and I have a soulfully emotional bond with each other. There are many things that I can only tell him because I know that he will understand me. He is very kind and can always cheer me up when I'm down. I can always trust him to be there for me.

I love them all but I can't choose!

Omg I just realised. This is sorta turning into an Otome game. Don't worry, this is gonna get a whole lot more interesting so keep on reading!