Comedy Special!!!

Hey guys, this is a comedic chapter not related to the book, the book is going to get really sad so I just wanted to give you guys a bit of happiness........ Oh! And I'm throwing in a bit of hentai in aswell so beware!!! Btw, sorry if this chapter is too long, I got a bit..........excited....... Hope you enjoy it!!!

I was at Kelly's house so we could both get ready.

"Zara,can you pass me my hairbrush" Kelly's asked.

"Sure" I replied while passing her the hairbrush.

"You excited to go to the club? I heard it's your first time going" Kelly asked enthusiastically.

"I don't know, I mean, I'm just a bit nervous... It's my first time going to a club"

"Don't worry! It'll be so much fun! They have all the latest music, and there are guards at the door so no weird people can come in".

"That makes me feel better"

"Then let's go! We're going to be late!"

The cab had arrived so we ran to it and headed off to the club.

The we met the eight guys I had somehow become friends with.

"Good evening! My little bitches" Anthony said degradingly "You guys look hot".

"Oh you!" The girl beside him commented thinking he was talking to her. Anthony instinctively put his arm around her and they walked off.

Well she's got herself a fuckboy then...........

"Zara, me and Alex are gonna go look around, see you later" Kelly called out to me as she was walking with him to the bar.

There goes fuckboy number two, honestly, I think they all want to get laid tonight..........

Eventually, the rest of us separated one by one. Since I had never been here before, I decided to go exploring. First I went to the bar and saw all the drinks. I ended up getting glass after glass of sex on a beach because let's be honest, it was as delicious as fuck!!! After my tenth glass, I felt sick and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up in the sink. The sound of many pleasurable moans and grunts filled the bathroom stalls. To be honest, it actually got me quite horny......... Don't judge me! You would be too after hearing all of that! I looked at myself in the mirror.

Fuck...............I'm wasted............
I tried to fix my appearance when I heard quite loud screams and then I noticed a white fluid seeping out of one of the bathrooms stalls.

Oh.......oh damn! I......I'm leaving!

I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into someone..........it was Henri.
"Hey!" He exclaimed. I didn't reply and fell onto his chest.

"How many drinks did you have?"

"I don't know........7......10" I replied slightly unaware of what was going on.

"Ah Zara! Your wasted! Come, follow me" he instructed me as he pulled me into a room. It had red velvet carpet and walls and a large heart-shaped be in the middle. Henri rested me on it and then asked an employee to bring a glass of water.

Why the fuck do they have a stupid room like this...........

The employee immediately brought the water so I sat up and drank it.

"Do you feel any better?" He asked kindly

"I feel a lot better actually........thank-" I tried to say but he immediately jumped on me.

"So how about we continue from last time" he said seductively as he licked my cheek. An amazingly pleasure able feeling erupted through my body. I knew I should stop him but my body wouldn't move.

"Do you want me to stop?" He said as he began to pull his tongue away.

"Don't stop" I exclaimed compulsively.

"That's a good girl"

He traced down my face to my lips then he moved his tongue all around my lips then finally he slowly connected my tongue with his. I couldn't help but moan uncontrollably.

"Oh, I love that sound, as much as I love the sound of a violin but right now the only thing I want to play is you" he replied to my moans so sexually. "Now, let me go a bit rough".

He started kissing me more intently which induced more moans from me. He then took his tongue out and then started to trace his tongue down to my collarbone and he sucked intensively.

"It........it hurts....."I whispered.

"It hurts? Oh........then, let me make it feel good".

He put his finger on where he sucked and moved it down to my chest where he then kissed passionately while using his fingers to tease my tips. I again started to moan uncontrollably.

"Does this feel good?"

"It........it feels g-good" I tried to reply while stopping myself from moaning.

"Then........let me continue" he answered lustfully.

He moved his lips down to one of my assets and began to suck on it while kneading the other one.

"Oh, oh H-Henri..........I-I can't control myself"

"Oh, you think this is bad? You really are a virgin..........I guess I have to educate you then" He replied smugly.

He moved his hand down into my underwear and started to explore me.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "P-please s-stop".

"You still haven't learnt your lesson? I guess I'll just put it in then".

He took off his jeans revealing his large member.

"That 'thing' is huge! I'm a virgin, it's not gonna fit" I tried to reason with him. "But I mean, where did you put that thing?"

"I will make it fit, it'll just be a tight spot" he replied.

He hovered over me and inserted his member into me. It didn't fit. He was trying to push it all in but could only get it in half-dick style.

"It's so tight! Don't you at least masturbate" he complained.

*moan*"I'm 17!!! Why would I need to masturbate" I replied while trying not to break my sentence  with my intense moaning.

He lifted me up and got his whole member in. He continuously lifted me up and down. He moved his member in and out inside of me.

"Does it feel good" he said with intense pleasure in his voice.

"Y-yes!" I shouted uncontrollably.

"That's good. I'll reward you now". He replied.

He lay me down on my hand and legs and he pushed it into me there.

"Zara, I-I'm about to cum"

He came.

He took his member out for a white liquid to ooze out of my private.

Thanks for reading, I hope you guys enjoy my chapter, I got the inspiration from Goldenunderwear so thank you!!!