six

Ariana's POV

I quickly turn around ignoring Justin. Hoping it would just end. I hear Tre call out. "Hey Ari." He shouts loud enough for me to hear. I slowly turn back around looking at them. Tre is waving with a smile. While Justin smirked, slowly using in index finger to signal me over to him. I bite my bottom lip. Slowly making my way across the street. I couldn't go into the bar. Not with Toulouse. Thank god for my damn dog. "I am not dressed for the occasion. And plus." I say pointing down to Toulouse. Justin whistled to a gentleman who eyes Justin. Justin proceeds to point at me. The guy nods.

"Wait-" I say.

Justin says, "Come on in."

I curse at myself walking to the guard standing at the door with a smile. Who didn't even check my ID which was odd. Making my way through the crowd. People were looking at my choice of clothing. Justin though looked at me awe. Approaching them, "Is sweatpants your look?" He laughs.

I groan, "If you are going to roast me. Then I will gladly leave."

Tre exchanges looks between Justin and I, "So you both know each other?"

My eyes were staring right into Justin as he looked right back into mine. "She's my coffee buddy." He smirks. His eyes glistening in the dim bar light.

"Oh that's what you call it?" I huff glancing at Tre who was still grinning at me, "It's good to see you again. I haven't seen you since H-"

I shut him down quickly, "Yeah, long time no see." I didn't need Justin to know about Harry. I mean considering the way Harry speaks of him. They were not friendly. And well Justin seemed outta of my league. And I mean that from the business aspect and romantic wise.

"So. Am I free to leave since I made my appearance." I say wanting to leave and never see either of them again.

"You don't want a drink?" Justin asks signaling the lady walking around. I look at her and then back at Justin. I don't why I couldn't just be a bad bitch and stick around for a drink. But it felt wrong, considering I work for Harry. And Justin was so hot. And maybe the fact I had a fling with Tre in the past. Too much was going on for my brain to wrap around. "All her drinks will be on my tab." Justin says to the lady who pulled out her pen and paper. "What can I get ya doll?" I look at Justin who had a toothless grin. I turned back to the lady, "Captain and Coke." I say.

Justin nods with a smirk, "You think can handle that?"

"You don't know me, clearly." I hiss.

"Well, maybe if you would give me the chance too." He chuckles. As the waitress brings me back my drink. I take a few sips.

"Tre." I say trying to break conversation with Justin. Not wanting to dig myself into a hole with Harry. Nor did I need Justin knowing I work for Harry. "How did you get tangled in with such an asshole." I smile. Making Justin shrug but he kept his eyesight locked on me with a lustful look in his eye.

"Well." He trails off. "I work for him." He laughs, "Do I need to let y'all have some time, because I am feeling some-"

"No." I smile glancing at Justin, "We met in a coffee shop twice. That's all. He just thinks it was something more."

He rolls his eyes, "Says the one who practically chased me to a meeting."

I couldn't even defend myself with that. I did look like some psychopathic bitch who wanted to get in his pants. Why was I so damn nosey for. If I would just mind my business.

"Cat got your tongue?" Justin smirked. I began blushing and taking back the rest of my drink. I see Justin bite his lip. I stare at the ground as the air becomes think. "Well I think I should uh-get going." But before I knew the waitress had brought me another Captain and Coke. I look at Justin who is staring at me with hard thought. I don't what his problem was. "I am not big drinker." I hum, handing him the drink the waitress just gave to me.