seventeen

Arianas POV

That was the last person I expected to hear. I never wanted to see him again from the last time we met. Justin looks unamused by another man standing there ruining the date. "How have you been?" Pete asks dumbly.

"Great." I mumble looking at Justin wishing he would say something to scare Pete away. "That's fantastic." He then looks at Justin. "I'm sorry. Name is Pete." He said holding out his hand to shake Justin's.

Justin glares at him. "I don't shake hands with strangers." He scoffed. He sounded annoyed and displeased with being interrupted. Pete quickly pulled his hand back, practically embarrassed. "My apologies. It was just a gesture."

"Well if you don't mind." Justin shrugs. "My girlfriend and I would like to be left alone." He spat. I looked at him like he had lost his damn mind. Pete puts his hands up defense. "My bad." He then smiles at me, "It was really nice to see you again Ariana." He says walking over to another area.

I turn to Justin who still is shooting darts at Pete. "What was that?" I huff. Justin brings his eyes back to me, "What?" He rolls his eyes. "I didn't like the way he was awing and drooling over you. So I may have lied to him. But you lie to certain people about your relationship with Harry."

I place my hands over my face in embarrassment. "And anyways what the fuck does the thumb think he can come over here and-" He rambles off.

"Thumb?" I ask. "Really?"

Justin looked back up at Pete, "Yes. He looks like a fucking thumb. So spill why did the crack head looking motherfucker came over here and talk to you."

"Can we leave first? We had a bad encounter the last time we saw each other. I get really bad anxiety when it comes to him." I sigh sinking in my seat.

"No." Justin demanded. "I want to know now."

I look at the condensation from the ice in my glass. I look up at Justin who is staring right at me, "I am waiting." His big brown eyes melting away from defense.

"He was an ex of mine. I technically almost married him." I sigh. I could tell Justin didn't like that I mentioned marriage. His jaw locked tightly and his nostril flaring as he glanced at Pete from across the room.

 "Anyways, I called the wedding off. Because about 3 months before. We got in argument about him talking to one of his exes. And it ended up with me having a busted lip, bruises all over my body." I started getting choked up thinking back on the night it all unfolded. It was hard for me to think about and relive that night. "I thought I was going to die. But the next morning when he left for work. I got all my stuff. And I ran. And I haven't looked back since." Justin was at this point, getting out of his chair. I grab his wrist quickly, pleading. "Please Justin, don't."

"He hurt fucking you." He spat enraged. "You expect me to just let that go. I want him dead."

"PLEASE." I plead once more. "Marie is the only other person who knows. I never told my parents nor Harry. I trusted you enough. Please don't do anything. Let's just go. Please." Justin looks up at Pete, who returns the looks at him. "You know I don't believe in you killing people. Just do this for me." I say watching his facial expression slightly soften.

Justin sighs angrily as he then proceeds to randomly kiss my forehead before leading me out the door back to his car. This man was so jealous and stubborn right now. And he couldn't deny it. It was radiating off of him. But to know I was protected and safe around him. I felt untouchable and I adored that. Truly in the bottom of my heart. Once we get into his car, he was on his phone. Texting.

"So." I trailed off. "Can you promise we keep what I said between us? I don't like living in the past. And continually bringing up what happened doesn't sit well with me." I sigh; remembering the night with Pete was like a horror movie. I hated talking about it. I couldn't believe I fed into Justin's wants. I never have told anyone.

He glances over to me, "Yes." He smiles. "I promise. But if he ever comes around you again. I can't promise you I won't break him like a twig."

I fumble my thumbs looking down. "I prefer not to see him again." Which brings Justin's fingers caressing my jaw line. "Look at me." He murmurs.

I felt the chills rush through my body and my body start to get warm inside. I look to him. Staring him this close. I couldn't contain everything I wanted to do to him. But I had to remind myself what kind of person he was. And who was to say, he wouldn't get bored of me like every other girl he messed around with.

"I will never ever." He strongly says. "Let him or anyone hurt you. And I stand by that. So trust me when I say that."

I couldn't stop thinking about how I was to taste his lips again. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair. I could trace his tattoos for hours just laying on his body. His eyes still looking deep into my soul. I needed to change the subject and fast before I did nothing that I would regret. "I appreciate it. Seriously." I gush. "So who are you wanting me to meet at this party of yours."

Justin lets out a laugh, finally backing off and taking his hand off my cheek. "That. I can't tell you. But you already promised me you would be there. So don't upset me baby girl." He coos starting up his car. "Look hot though. I need you to make a good first impression."

First impression. This must mean I will be meeting people I haven't be introduced to yet. "So can I at least expect you to be the one to pick me and Marie up."

He smirks, "Is that what you want?" He asks almost like he wanted the satisfaction of me asking him to pick me up. "I don't know." I blush. "Can you make it out your busy schedule?"

He grins as he finally pulls back up to my place, "For you. I can. Just be ready by 8."

I smile, "See you then. And right before I grabbed the handle to get out. One swift move by Justin, he pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't fight back because I wanted it just as bad as he did. The fire in his kiss. And just the passion in it. I couldn't get sick of kissing him. HE finally pulls back, "Sorry. I just could hold myself back anymore."

"It's fine." I nod. "I am glad you did." Which makes his blush with a smirk. The Justin Bieber blushing. Never did I think I would see that. "See you at 8, Ari." He smiles as I get out his car. Walking up to the building. I was happy and giddy inside. Like a little girl in a toy shop. Skipping up to my floor. I unlock the door before shutting it behind me with a grin.