Alicia

Rodney's hands wouldn't stop massaging her back and it was forcing her to relax despite her best bet not to. Before she could take in his luxurious apartment, he was suddenly kissing her. The inside of his mouth was unexpectedly hot and wet; it was hard to breathe. She pulled away from his lips and they go to her neck. She silenced her moan.

"You're so sweet," he whispered.

Her heart skipped a beat. He started to twirl her, he was turning her around towards his room. He was moving too fast. She blinked, trying to remain calm, but her pulse was racing underneath her skin. This couldn't happen tonight. It couldn't happen at all after the way he was acting today.

Did he think he could just get into her skirt after his attitude towards Professor Houston?

"I have to go home," she said, "I have to get on zoom with Dezzi—"

"Stop saying his name around me," he said.

"What?" Alicia frowned.

"I don't like him."

Alicia shivered, remembering the way Dezzi acted after finding out about her and Rodney. She's been thinking about it all week while trying to be nice to him out of fear he'll tell Maxine, but he was right. One, what kind of a friend was Alicia for going behind Maxine's back and messing around with Rodney? Two, a part of her was letting Dezzi's words about Rodney not going to college get to her.

She shouldn't listen to Dezzi, but that didn't stop her from reaching out to her old professor. She just saw how much potential Rodney had that she wanted him to know he had options. For some time though, she was afraid to talk to him about it. She didn't want Rodney to misunderstand her intentions.

She felt so guilty about her plan that she couldn't speak to him much last week, but the way Rodney was acting now was beginning to annoy her. Why was he being such a jerk to her? Dezzi was her co-worker whether he liked it or not.

Rodney wrapped his arms around her and covered her mouth with his. Alicia couldn't think right. He was holding her so close to him that they were pressing together.

"Wait," she stopped him.

"Wait?" he asked her.

"I'm not going to your room," she said.

He didn't say anything to that, but when she met his eyes, she realized that that wasn't going to stop him. He reached out for a kitchen chair and placed it in the middle of the kitchen. He sat in the chair and pulled her towards him until she was sitting in his lap, facing him. Her legs dangled behind them. She was too close to him. The air around them was charged. He took her hands and placed them around his neck.

He leaned in and they french-kissed. What was she doing? She was supposed to be mad at him, but it was difficult with the way he was distracting her. After a second, Rodney's hands started to move. They were around her face, her arms, her breasts; his palms scratched against her cotton shirt. His fingers felt the back of her shirt for the hook on her bra. Alicia's toes pointed down towards the floor as her kissing grew deeper. She wanted him to unhook it, she realized. As her hold over his neck tightened, his hands ran hard down her ribcage to rest on her hips.

Maybe she didn't have to hurry home to speak with Dezzi. She could do it on Monday when she would see him. It was the weekend and what Rodney was doing to her felt like a sin to stop.

His hands squeezed her hips and went around back to her behind, squeezing there too, squeezing until Alicia was smudged against Rodney's groin. She broke the kiss, blinking repeatedly as her head fell back and she gasped for air. Her mind was flooded with an array of intense feelings. His lips began to suck on her neck. She felt his erection pushing up against her as his fingers on her bottom urged her to move with him. She couldn't breathe anymore. With tightly shut eyes, she began to grind against him. His heavy breathing increased. Her toes lightly grazed the tiled floor as she tried to keep up her steady pace with him.