Author's Note

Hello, thank you for stumbling into my story and giving it a go. I've always liked the fantasy genre when it came to werewolves/ witches, and so a-lot of the stuff I try to write does include a-lot of those kinda "Tropes" and themes. I had a vague idea of what I wanted to write and then also used tarot cards to figure out the motivations of characters and the path of the story. 

TRIGGER WARNING: This book could be triggering. For those who may have experienced traumatic deaths of loved ones in their life(especially those involving car accidents) this book may not be the book for you to read.  

Everything in this book is made up. Any names or places are coincidences and or not people I know or places I have previously been. I may model places or use really places as inspiration but other than information I can collect online its made up or altered in some way.  I have not personally dealt with losing a loved one tragically , car accident or otherwise. While the scenes depicted in this book could reflect someone else's experience, I have not intentionally used any real life occurrence to model my story, and made the events up. Again the fictional events may resemble real life occurrences and could be triggering. Characters in this book deal with cognitive dissonance which are inconsistent beliefs and thoughts that do not resemble reality. Mental health can be a serious concern, if you struggle with mental health and need assistance or support please seek help. Below is the substance abuse and mental health services administration national helpline. This service is free confidential and 24/7. Can be used to gather information or to find services to help your specific needs. This is a national support hotline so they can point you in the direction of local numbers and agencies to call.

1(800) 662-4357

Without further ado, please read on to the prologue of 'What She Left Me'