About BOOK 3

First of all, happy new year to each and every single one of you! May 2022 come with joy, love, and prosperity.

Second of all, I just want to thank all of you for the love I received, both on my books and in my private messages. The votes, the comments, the wishing-wells, the constant queries about book 3 and the fact that you guys are enjoying my work has warmed my heart beyond belief this past year. And God knows I've needed your support because 2021--except a few given moments--had been a turmoil of grief and stress.

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Sentiments aside, what you've all been waiting for:

About book 3.

I- The title:
Just like for The Heirs of Death, I want you to guess the title of the upcoming book. Why? Because it's fun.

I'll be confirming the real title in a couple of days in a new chapter that contains: title+description+cover.

Without further ado:

The-B-of-G

What do you think B & G stand for? Let me know below. Can't wait to see your creativity!

II- Your Theories:
I'm truly interested in knowing just what you think will happen. Did you pick any foreshadowing? Is there something you dearly what to see happen and unfold?

Tell me below.

Do not that the plot of the book is set and carved and no amount of pleading will change it. I'm only curious to see how you would steer the wheel given the opportunity.

And no, I won't be confirming any of your theories, your titles, and your suggestions, just because I like to poke your sides, lol. Let me see what you can give.

III- What to expect of TBoG:

There are 3 possible outcomes:
1- you'll love it.
2- you'll despise me for it.
3- somewhere in between (?).

That's all I have to give you because I want you to savor every line. To laugh and (possibly) cry.

But book 3 will be big, you can all be sure about this. Bigger than book 2? Hopefully.

IV- When are we getting book 3?
About that...

This past year hasn't been the kindest, to be honest. And I know you've been waiting for the next installment--and I promise I've been working on it--but I am not as far along in the writing process as I would've liked.

The plot is set and detailed, the twists ready, the scenes clear in my mind, but the writing progress has been...slow.

For a grand majority of the time, I lacked the inspiration and the time to type it all, putting one foot in front of the other, dealing with grief, stress and studies. On a bright note? I got into the very competitive field of studies I've been restlessly trying to reach, and ranked pretty well in a tight number of acceptances. This might be the most positive thing 2021 gave me (that and having my close family around me, of course).

So what does all of this mean?

I will leave the choice to you (apparently you've got a bunch of things to decide about in this mini-chapter lol).

I have a bunch of chapters written and ready to be sent into the world and...that's it. I'm not as far along in the writing process as to being comfortable in publishing because it won't allow me to have a regular schedule.

So here's the proposed plans:

1- (which I personally feel might be the picked one)

Book 3 will start its publishing journey approximately in 3 weeks to a month (you'll be given a fixed date, of course), and the chapters will be out every 10 to 14 days until all the reserve I have is out (which is, pitifully, around 6 chapters. It's not much, but I've been working on it, please understand).

Afterwards, you'll be getting a new part whenever it is ready, which means that the schedule will not be regular at all (kind of what happened for the last ten chapters of The Heirs of Death).

I do assure you that I will squeeze writing time whenever I can, you can count on that.

2- You'll have to wait until I have enough backed up chapters to have a steady schedule, which could go on for another 6-7 months of waiting.

All be working by the majority of your votes:

1 or 2? Comment here please so I can know.

I know this isn't what you've all been waiting for, but I have tried, and still am, trying to get as much work as possible. Please be kind.

Everything is fleshed out, the arcs ready, the plotwists, the end, all of it, you just have to be patient with me so I can put words on screen and share it with all of you. You've been nothing but patient and supportive with me and I hope you will remain so just for a little bit longer.

Ultimately the choice is yours.

V- Will we be getting anything soon?

Yes!
Whether you choose plan 1 or 2, I'll still be putting book 3 out with its cover, synopsis, and prologue.

*note: I've already put light on this matter before and I'll do it again.

I started with The Mark of Aether at a young age, and I hope you've picked up the growth in my writing over the past years, but just in a small reminder that some points have changed in the story. I have been pointing them all before and I will be doing so further along.

I know some of you have been rereading the previous books (and that makes me so, so happy!) so I guess this paragraph is just to tell you that some details have been added or substituted and their change isn't of inconsistency or plot holes, just because I am working on making it better!

*will you see the updated version of my works? Hopefully, but who knows? I have so many new worlds brewing in my head that I hope to flesh them out, too. We'll see with time.

VI- Add-ons:

I've created :
- a pinterest board for TBoG.
- a spotify playlist ( the songs in this playlist are labeled as *clean* with no explicit lyrics whatsoever for those who are also concerned by this matter. They have the fantasy-ish type of theme. Some are just instrumental, too)
- a couple character artworks that I own. Please may none of them, and any part of my works be used, altered or stolen as they are mine by law.

You'll be receiving the links with next chapter, too.

VII- I love you, people! May good fortune accompany you with every decision.