Helium

Sherwin and Jonathan were laughing on the floor, holding their stomachs. You see what happened was..

They were both in Jonathan's room just chilling, you know doing gay stuff, like cuddling in silence as they scroll through they're phones.

"Hey Sher" Jonathan started, looking up from his phone and turning to his boyfriend.

"Yeah?"

"Look at this video." It was a video of someone sucking helium from a balloon, turning their voice high-pitched. Sherwin giggled. "We should try that." He said.

"That exactly what I was thinking!" Jonathan stood up to get the balloon pump they had for special occasions. Sherwin sat there for only about a minute until Jonathan came back with the balloon pump and a few airless balloons. Sherwin (again) giggled at this. "Now?" He asked, with a smile. "Yep!" Jonathan set the pump down taking a balloon out of the plastic that contained it. 

After pumping helium into the balloons they both held one for themselves, "Ok ready?" Jonathan asked with a big smile of excitement on his face. Sherwin nodded with a smile, this time of admiration for Jonathan's excitement. They both sucked the helium out of the balloon and started talking.

"Hello?" Jonathan started, testing his high-pitched voice, immediately after he started laughing. 

"You sound funny." Sherwin giggled with his own high-pitched voice. Jonathan continued to laugh more because of how funny Sherwin sounded as well. And Sherwin just started laughing cause Jonathan's laugh is contagious.