Gifts

ok so this may be a little ooc but this concept was just so cute i HAD to do it (also im working on the "Faye" oneshot where we get to know more of Sherwin's family but im prioritizing this oneshot cause its so damn cute)

Credits to @Lemon_Gum for the idea, go read their books (more specifically the "Bbh Oneshots" one cause thats where i got the idea)

--

Jonathan walked over to Sherwin, gift in hand, why? What's the occasion? There is no occasion. He just wanted to, cause Sherwin is deserving of the world in his eyes. (And to the eyes of many others, IM LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU)

"Hey Babe! I got you something!" He yelled sweetly over to his Ginger boyfriend, who is currently reading a book, he turned his head to Jonathan and walked over. 

"What is it?" He smiled in anticipation. "Here." He pulled out a jewelry box, inside a golden necklace with a moderate sized emerald which one would say, matched his untamed locks of beautiful ginger hair as well as his welcoming, sweet brown eyes that could leave anyone in awe if they only looked closer. Sherwin gasped, looking up at Jonathan with an expression of love and gratitude, "Thank you so much, Jonny." He placed a kiss on his beloved's cheek, causing the other to blush. "It's no problem, sweetie, I love you." "I love you too." 

(Time Skip: 1 day)

"Honey, I got you another gift!" Jonathan called out. "O-oh, really? That's sweet of you, Thanks." Sherwin walked over and gave him a peck on the cheek, once again causing the brunette to blush. 

(Time Skip: 1 day from now)

"Baby, I got you more gifts!" Said Jonathan, carrying about five gifts. This caused Sherwin to go wide-eyed, recovering from the initial shock at how much gifts Jonathan had got him today, he stood up and ran over to him, helping him carry some of the gifts. Sherwin looked up at his boyfriend, he looked like he was expecting something. That's when Sherwin recalled the previous days. "Ohh.." He thought to himself. "Jon, You know if you wanted a kiss you could have just asked." Sherwin giggled. "O-oh, can I have a kiss then?" "Of course."