Faye

nice 

also i like headcanoning the fact that the Faye siblings call each other nicknames that end with a "Y" cause its cute

Sherwin: Sherry

Melanie: Melly

Catherine: Cathy

Bobby: Bobby (LMAO HIS NAME ALREADY ENDS WITH A Y)

--

"Okay since I got to meet your family, You should meet mine." Sherwin said, bringing Jonathan to his cozy looking home. "Okay." He chuckled. The door opened, not saying a word, Sherwin walked in, Jonathan following. As soon as they entered, a small child with jet black hair tied into pig tails with a black dress, carrying a teddy bear and her face littered with freckles, came running up to Sherwin, hugging him. "Hi Sherry!!" She said smiling wide, revealing her two front teeth that aren't there. "Hi Melly." He pat "Melly" on the head. "Who's thwis?" She asked, stumbling on her pronunciation a bit. "This is Jonathan, Jonathan, this is my little sister, Melanie." "Hi Melanie." Jonathan bent down with a friendly smile. "Hi! Sherry Sherry! Can you and youw new fwiend play with me??" Melanie jumped in excitement. "Okay, but first, where's Cathy and Bobby?" "Thew-" 

"Sherry! Welcome back!" A young woman with Ginger hair matching Sherwin's the freckles on both the children's faces were not present in this one's. Her hair was curly and tied into a hairstyle of death, her eyes were green and friendly as she walked towards the couple and the child. "Cathy, Yes, I'm back." Sherwin smiled at her, putting his backpack down, turning to said woman once again, "Where's Bobby?" "He's in the other room, surprisingly, he didn't go out to do whatever dumb things he could possibly do." "I heard that." A head of Melon colored, shoulder length hair popped out of the corner of the wall. His face was freckled as well, when he came out to greet Sherwin, he was quite tall. "Sherwin! Glad your back." He smiled at him for a moment before going back to the couch to watch some TV. "Oh, I didn't even notice, who's this friend you brought?" "Jonathan, and actually... He's my boyfriend.." Sherwin looked down as he said the last few words. "Oh! Sorry for the assumptions, dear, Welcome Jonathan! I hope you're making my brother happy." She smiled. "Oh he is. Don't worry, Cath." "Glad to know, well, I just came to babysit Melanie since Bobby is.. Less than responsible.." Catherine glared at Bobby, who didn't care and just watched TV. "I'll be going in a few, Sherry, You're in charge! Buh-Bye!" She ran to the other room to pack her bags. Sherwin chuckled, although he was used to babysitting Bobby and Melanie, He still finds it funny that he has to babysit an actual 16-year-old. "Sherryyy! Can we pway now???" Melanie complained. "Yes yes, Let me just get changed." Sherwin walked to his room, leaving Jonathan and Melanie. "Mister, Do youw wanna pway whiwe Sherry is changing?" "Okay." Jonathan giggled at the cuteness of Sherwin's sister. 

(Time Skip: 15 minutes)

"I'm back!- Oh." Sherwin was a bit surprised to see the two playing together but he smiled at how close they seem already. The front door opened and closed, the person who caused that was a tired looking woman with ginger hair matching Sherwin's and Catherine's and freckles placed by her nose. "I'm home.. Oh Sherwin, you're already back- Who's this?" She looked at Jonathan, too tired to put up a welcoming façade. "Mom.. This is Jonathan, ... My boyfriend." The woman looked up. She yawned. "That's nice dear.. I'm gonna take a nap, You're in charge." "Yes mom." Sherwin looked at her with concern and love, helping her up the stairs as it seemed like it wouldn't be long until she collapsed on the floor.