Perez

So cute little idea, im gonna make seperate oneshots of sherwin/jonathan meeting each other's families so I can write a oneshot on what their families are like lmao

also for clarification, Lily uses he/they/she pronouns and is girlflux (so reference to them could vary depending on how he feels ex: 0% (Agender), 50% (Demigirl), 100% (Female)) so dont get confused

--

They walked up to the door of the Perez household, holding hands, Sherwin looked down, nervous to meet his beloved's family for the first time.

Jonathan squeezed Sherwin's hand gently, causing said boy to look up at him. "Hey, It's going to be fine." Jonathan said, followed by a kind, charming smile that always sent Sherwin over the moon. "Okay." Sherwin smiled back. 

They walked through the door, "I'm back!" Jonathan yelled, closing the door and looking around for a sign of anyone home, and he did.

He spotted two heads of Raven Black hair behind the couch, watching TV. "Oh hey Jon!" One of them said. "Who's your friend?" They continued. "Boyfriend actually, This is Sherwin." Jonathan referred his hand to his lover. "H-hi." He tensed up, smiled and waved a bit. "Aww, he's cute. Hi!" The same sibling waved back. Arthur, who Sherwin knew very well of considering he was one of his classmates along with Jonathan, didn't bat an eye, didn't flinch or bothered to turn his head. "Hey." He finally said coldly, still not moving one bit. "Hey." Sherwin responded with a more gentle tone. "Psst!" The other unnamed sibling nudged Arthur. "Be a little more nicer will you?" Arthur groaned. "Fine." He continued, "Hey Sherwin. My classmate." He said less coldly, this time looking over at Sherwin. Sherwin waved in response. The unnamed sibling got stood up from the couch and walked over to the couple. "I'm Lily, Jonathan's sibling." She reached her hand over to Sherwin, expecting a hand shake. Sherwin complied. "Sherwin." Lily chuckled. "Yeah. Jon kinda told me already. Y'know, when you came in?" "Oh sorry!" "Nah nah it's fine." He went to sit back down on the couch, patting the spot next to him, a gesture meaning that the two boys may sit next to them. They sat down. "So, Sherwin, tell me about yourself." Lily started as he put his hands on the back of his head and setting his legs to a number 4 position. "Oh, uhmm, I'm Jonathan's classmate." "Okay. Since you don't seem very confident in telling me about yourself, I'll go first, Matt Fishel's songs bang." (ah yes, the shameless and subtle advertisement) "Oh? What are his songs like?" Sherwin leaned over to look at Lily's face. "Two things: Banger as shit, and Gay." "I'll try listening to him then." Sherwin returned to his original position. There was a moment of silence until a beautiful, tall woman with long brown hair and shimmering blue eyes walked through the door. "Hello my darlings! I'm home!" She opened her arms wide for a hug, Lily jumped up and ran to hug her, Jonathan just walked and Arthur didn't do shit. Sherwin just stood there. "Oh, who is this?" She looked over at Sherwin. "Ma, this is Sherwin, he's my boyfriend." "Oh? Well it's nice to meet you Sherwin! I'm Jonny's mother, welcome to the family!" She said with kindness laced in her tone. "Th-thank you, Ma'am." "Oh please, call me ma, Ma'am makes me feel quite old!" She laughed. "Okay, M-ma." Sherwin responded, looking up at her with his nervous, wobbly smile, he felt nervous, but he also felt welcomed. He wondered what Jonathan's dad was like. "Make yourself at home dear, I'll just take a nap, Had a long day of work, you all take care of yourselves, I'll be up later to make you dinner, love you mwah!" She placed a kiss on each child's cheek and ran upstairs for a long-anticipated and deserved nap. 

"She seems nice." Sherwin broke the silence, surprisingly. "Yeah, I wouldn't trade her for the world, honestly." Lily responded with a smile. "That's nice to know." "Yeah, anyway, y'all wanna play Genshin?" Lily pointed their thumb behind them. "Sure!" Sherwin followed Lily to his room, that was when the door was opened by a tall, muscular man with brown eyes and raven black hair that matched the three children. "I'm home!- Oh! Who's this?" He cheered, followed by a curious voice for the question. "Hi Pa! This is my boyfriend, Sherwin." he referred to Sherwin with his hand like he did with Lily, Arthur and his mom. "H-hello." Sherwin waved, once again, tensing up. "No need to feel so nervous, Sherwin! You're welcome to this family. Please, make yourself at home!" and with that, the man walked off to make himself some food. 

"Okay, let's go play Genshin now!" Lily ran up the stairs to their room, the two boys following.

And then they played Genshin for the rest of the day until dinner.