3.

REAL LIFE ;)

"this isn't real." milo spoke up from her spot on the rug in her bedroom floor. "there is no way he dmed me." she stared at her phone with surprise.

"well you better believe it because it's staring right back at you." Her best friend shay spoke from the bean bag she was sitting on. "stop staring milo the dm isn't gonna run away." she laughed as she looked up from her phone.

"yeah let's just see what happens the day alyvia dms you, then who's gonna be the one laughing?" milo looked up to see shay's face pure shock written all over it.

"i won't freak out it she dms me- I'll just play it cool." milo laughed at that shay could barely even play it cool when alyvia posted anything there was no way in hell they would keep their cool if she got a dm from alyvia.

that's why milo had made it her life mission to get alyvia to dm shay then she would be laughing at her plus it would be a good surprise for shay too and she really wanted her to be happy.

"so are you gonna let the poor boy just sit there while you freak out?" shay asked pulling milo from her thoughts. "no i won't put it's also very late i wouldn't wanna bother."

shay shrugged. "fair enough."

the two girls spent the rest of the night in milo's bedroom talking about their crushes and weird obsessions the other had.

AN :
_________________

can i gatekeep their friendship? ..