21.

It had been one month since the teo incident and Milo was well aware that everyone on social media probably had figured out by now that something had gone down. Any trace or photo linked to Milo and Teo had been taken down by them and by their friends.

Everyone was still friends of course but Teo and Milo wouldn't mix. Even in group chats where everyone talked about upcoming events and things they wanted to do together Milo and Teo responded but ignored each other.

In a way Milo was happy for Teo. She knew that if she wasn't right for him maybe Misha was. She couldn't hold anything against him especially if he didn't have the same feelings she had ( or still maybe has ) for him. 

It was Saturday night and Milo was getting ready for a get together at Shay's house. Fixing her hair one last time before walking over to her bed quickly grabbing her bag as she walked towards her door , closing it and heading down the stairs.

"Mom Shay's here!!" She yelled as she opened the front door.

"Alright stay safe!!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen where she was feeding lola the cat.

Milo walked towards the car opening the door and to her surprise sitting in the backseat was Alyvia.

Milo smiled getting in and hugging her right away. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Alyvia smiled before responding. "Shay invited u- me." Milo glanced at her ignoring her slight mix of words before nodding.

"It's nice to see you , ive missed you."  Alyvia smiled at that. "Ive missed you too , we all have."

Milo didn't wanna be the one to say it but ever since Teo had gotten with Misha everyone was tense. Alyvia didn't wanna pick sides and she wasn't gonna make her pick her either. Teo had been Aly's friend since before Milo and it wouldn't be fair to neither of them for her to ruin a friendship.

"Alright we are here." Shay's mom spoke from the drivers seat as everyone in the car unbuckled their seat belts. "Im leaving the house to you Shay be responsible while your dad and I go on this date." Shay gulped and nodded quickly before getting out the car as her dad walked out the house taking her place in the front seat.

"That was scary. Y'all better not screw with my humble abode or I'm dead." Shay spoke as she walked to the front door opening the door as Milo peaked inside spotting someone she didn't expect to see tonight.

IM ALIVEEE HIII!!

IM ALIVEEE HIII!!

my mind was blank i didn't know what to write but i did it y'all get an update!!

ALSOOO what book would y'all like to see next because this one will be coming to an end! there will be about maybe 3-5 more chapters left! 

alright goodnight enjoy the update :))

- ARY