22.

As quickly as she saw Teo she turned around heading towards the side walk as Alyvia walked after her.

"Come in please he won't bother you I promise." Aly spoke from beside her. Milo turned to face her. "It's not that I just wasn't expecting him to be here."

The blond nodded. "None of us did really it was last minute but I know he has something he wants to talk to you about." Milo scoffed what did he want to talk about? How he lead her on? How he let her kiss him and enjoyed it just to step on her heart the next day??

"Fine. I'll go inside but don't expect me to make conversation. If he wants to explain he explains to me because I won't go to him." And with that being said she walked back and through the front doors of Shay's house ignoring Teo as she walked past him and walking over to great Zack.

Teo watched as she talked to everyone but him and he felt terrible. He couldn't believe he had done that. Had let her make him do that. He had deep regret for all of it. For deleting their posts together and definitely for leaving Milo.

Alyvia walked up to him with a small frown. "Listen I did my part but I can't pry anymore than I already have. So you will explain to her snd you'll do it by yourself." She patted his shoulder lightly smiling at him to give him work sense of comfort before walking away to join the others.

Teo watched as Milo walked towards one of the hallways taking this as his chance to go after her.

He put his food down and followed behind her silently before she finally was made aware of his presence and turned around his instantly locking with his. He searched her face for any kind of emotion other than anger and pure humiliation for how he treated her.

"What?" She spoke.

"I'm sorry Milo." He felt anxious. Her eyes were spiking holes into his.

"You weren't sorry when you acted dumb and I had to block you." He deserved that.

"Im really sorry I swear if you just let me explain please." He needed her to listen.

"Im listening and you have five minutes."

He grabbed her hand leading her into Shay's room before sitting down. "I met Misha at an audition a few months back- when we were on vacation I got a call telling me I had gotten the role and was gonna be needed the week after vacation immediately to get to know everyone and fittings and everything else. And once I got there I could tell things were off especially with Misha and her managers. They pulled me and my manager into a room and discussed the so called "benefits" Misha and I dating would bring. Of course I didn't wanna disappoint the show after I had worked so hard to get the role so I told my manager I wanted to do it. Even after she warned me not too." Milo was sitting next to him now. 

"I wasn't thinking and I know that now. I should've never taken that publicly stunt and I should've never messed with your feelings the way I did and I realize that it was very fucking messed up. And I get it if you'll still hate me even after explaining this but I had to tell you. I had to let you know I don't have actual feelings for her and she doesn't have actual feelings for me. Plus she's a lesbian her team's just super homophobic which she's working on getting replace-"

"It's alright Teo." Milo spoke with a small smile. "You we're doing what you thought was right without thinking off the consequences and you worked hard for the role and didn't want it to slip away. I just hope you know it'll take time to get back to wherever we actually were." She smiled softly.

"Of course." He smiled back.

this is super rushed but please don't be upset at teo 😞😞

ill edit this later i just don't want them fighting anymore.