14.

it was time. time for milo to leave as well as everyone else to head out the door too. milo felt her stomach turn she didn't wanna leave teo or any of her friends.

"what's wrong?" teo asked from the bed as milo put on her shoes. "we still have a few hours you know."

"yeah i know." she spoke. "it's just not the same- it won't be the same."

teo frowned. "i know it won't be either for any of us but we will see each other soon i promise." he smiled at her. truthfully he didn't know if they would see each other again for months. teo was getting new acting jobs every other week. new auditions chances of producing his own music. he felt horrible lying to milo. he didn't wanna lie but he knew it was gonna be harder for her to accept the truth.

teo was gonna have to tell her sooner or later that he got a new acting job and had to go to Washington for awhile. he just hoped she would take it well.

"are you okay?" she asked worry pulling into her eyes faster then waves.

"i'm fine milo just a bit sad." he responded she nodded in understanding. she felt sad too but the hope of knowing she would see teo soon was enough to sulk that worry of not seeing him again. she smiled at him as she cupped his face pressing a light kiss to his lips. teo gasped softly as he slowly smiled.

"woah , you really are gonna miss me huh?" she laughed. "yeah i will."

"teo! milo! let's go!" they heard alyvia shout from downstairs. they grabbed their bags quickly leaving the bedroom making sure it was just as it was when they arrived.

they put all their bags into the car quickly walking over to the side of the car and i to the backseats sitting down and putting on their seatbelts. pulling off of the rented house driveway they all sighed leaving this vacation behind.

______

milo grabbed her bag out of the back of the car the others doing the same. she had about an hour to get pass security and to her gate to await her plane.

teo walked up to her hugging her before asking. "are you ready?" milo looked up at him smiling slightly. "mhm time to go back home."

teo hugged her tighter pulling away to grab her jaw lightly and connecting their lips in a short but sweet kiss.

"aweee!!" alyvia said from afar making both teo and milo laugh as they pulled away and milo grabbed her bag and headed towards the automatic doors.

"thank you all for everything. it was amazing and i hope to see you soon!" she said as she turned around almost getting lost in the crowd.

"WE LOVE U!! NOW GO BEFORE U MISS UR FLIGHT!!" alyvia said as shay and jules quickly followed behind milo and headed towards security.

A / N :

before anyone asks no teo and milo didn't share a room she shared one with alyvia , jules and shay!!

also sorry for making teo lie to her and then make them kiss!! it's part of my big master evil plan you all will have to wait to figure out!! 🤗🤗

anyways don't get scared they're gonna have good moments and bad just like every talking stage / or relationships!

thank u for reading!! <33

- ARY 💌