18.

Milo couldn't believe it. Not with the pictures right in front of her face. And certainly not with the way everyone had been texting and calling her phone trying to reach out.

She didn't know what to do , Shay and Jules had just left when the pictures had been posted leaving her to sulk in silence alone. In all honestly she wanted to be alone.

She couldn't believe she had trusted him and let herself like him the way she does. She had convinced herself that this was gonna work out. And he ignores her for days? When all she tried to do was check up on him?

Milo didn't know when the tears started running down her cheeks but they had and she couldn't contain them. She sat on the ground crying for what felt like hours. When in reality it had only been like one she felt betrayed either way.

He wasn't responding to anyone and didn't even have the courage the explain?

Milo was confused especially on how she should feel. They hadn't been dating and they had only kissed once, but everything had been special. At least to her it had. She felt like she had no right to be upset if he might've not felt the same too , maybe she had just gotten it all wrong.

Shutting off her phone and crawling into bed she wrapped herself around her covers hoping to forget about that one guy.

A / N :

#hewhoshallnotbenamed

hoping teo puts on his big boy pants next chapter smh

jk ik what happens ❤️‍🩹