25

"Miloooo! He's here!" Yelled her mom from downstairs.

"God I'm gonna puke." Milo muttered to herself. She hadn't seen Teo since he had left the last time for acting. Every single part of their relationship had been texts and FaceTime calls for a while, she didn't know how she was going to keep her cool.

She walked out of her room and down the hallway stopping for a second to check her reflection in the mirror. She looked a little different since she had last seen him too. Milo had grown way more into her features since last time and she was sure Teo had too.

"Come on Milo the boy can't wait forever!" Her mom's words made her laugh and she walked down the steps.

When she turned there he was, the boy who she had fallen in love with in her living room. A warm smile plastered on his face and she ran towards him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered against her neck. "I've missed you Milo."

Milo smiled and tears began to fill her eyes. "I've missed you too."

"Don't cry you have me for the next few months." She gasped and looked up at him. "Months?" She questioned and he smiled and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"Yes. We finished all filming, I'm on break I shouldn't be called back anytime soon." Milo couldn't believe it.

"Thank god, she can annoy you now." Her brother said from behind them and Milo turned towards him. "You're the annoying one, you practically stole him from me the past few months playing Xbox."

He rolled her eyes at her and spoke again. "Come on Mom made breakfast." Milo grabbed Teo's hand and brought him towards the table and uncontrollable smile on everyone's faces.