Prologue

Hey my Stary buddies⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A very happy new year to all my bestest readers from yours one and only Kajal... 😉

Here I'm back with a BANG💥💥💥

This time a new story on new year!!!!

Enjoy the Prologue of my new story..
Happy Reading☺☺☺

*****

"I thought that you've called me here to discuss about your sister!!! Devika said confusingly.

Abhay smiled sheepishly and said, " Well actually!!!.... I've called you to discuss about her sister in law "

"Sorry... But I didn't get you Mr. Srivastava" Devika said with a frown.

Suddenly Abhay rosed from his chair with a red rose bouquet and said, "Will you be her sister in law... I... I... mean... Devika ji Will you be my wife"

Devika became extremely shocked on his proposal and immediately rosed from her chair and said, "Apka dimag kharab ho gya hai kya!!!
(Have you lost your mind)

" Nahin nahin... Mujhe apse pyaar ho gya hai... Please mujhse shadi kar lijiye devika ji... Please "Abhay said with a cute twinkling smile.
(No.. No.. I'm fallen in love with you.. Please marry me)

But Devika didn't find it funny or romantic, she was extremely angry.

" So you wanna say that you fell in love with me in just two meetings "Devika asked with anger and confusion.

" No.... I didn't said that "Abhay said nonchalantly.

" Then!! Devika said by binding her arms on her chest.

"Actually I'm crazy behind you from the day of PTM only!!Abhay said with a grin.

Devika's mouth gone wide open on his reply.

She closed her eyes to calm herself and took a deep breath . Abhay was gazing at her lovingly from top to bottom.

When she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with a different emotion, she get a bit awkward.

She look sideways and Abhay smirked victoriously on his first effect on her.

She put her hair strand behind her ear and said, "I very well know about the love interest of rich brats like you... The answer to your question is.... No!!!!
I will not marry you..... Understand!!

Good bye Mr. Srivastava" She said and went out without waiting for his reply.

After she left ,Anjali came out from behind the table and said, "Big B now what???
(Big B means big brother)

But to her surprise, Abhay was still smiling lovingly looking at his cabin gate .
He said, " Yaar chhoti... Aaj to teri bhabhi.. Us din se bhi zyada sundar lag rahi thi"
(Today your sister in law was looking more beautiful than that day)

"Bhabhi????Big B... Devika mam rejected your proposal... And you're still calling her my bhabhi" Anjali said looking down with a pout.

Abhay pulled her towards him and side hugged her. He raised her pouty face and smiled ,he said, "bhabhi to wo teri usi din bann gayi thi.. Jis din tere bhaiya ne unhe pehli baar dekha tha"
(She has become your sister in law on that day only, when your brother saw her for the first time)

"Then... Now what Big B" Anjali asked with a hope.

Hugging his dearest sister Abhay looked towards the cabin door and said, "Arz  kuch yun kiya hai!!!!
Kab tak roothegi..
Chikhege... Chillayegi...
Dil kehta hai... Ek din hasina man jaegi
(Uptill when she'll shout and deny, one day my darling will agree)

Abhay said and winked at her.

To be continued......

Why did Devika rejected his proposal instantly??

Can Abhay be able to convince her to marry him??

What will be the future of this one sided love story?

To know more.... Stay tuned

Do share about your reviews on this prologue in the comments...

Luv and hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏🙏