Chapter - 18

Hello, Salam, Namaskar to my dearest buddies.... Here I'm back with another update of yours favourite story PATIENCE LOVE❤

THANKS a lotttttttttt for keeping this much patience.

Here's your Christmas gift 🎁

Enjoy your story

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we saw the reception of our lovely couple and the charms of our Charmer, Abhay started working on his wife. Devika started feeling greatfull about her husband and she started liking his gestures. Mrs. Sinha has invited her son in law for the pag phera rasam.

Now Present

The moment Mrs Sinha kept her words, Devika said, "it cannot happened"

Everyone was stunned on her reply including Abhay, his face was showing a pinch of hurt.

"Oh god!!! Devika he misunderstood your words.... Do something quickly!!!
Said a voice within her.

Devika started her banter, " Wait, wait, wait everyone... Please don't get me wrong!!!
I said so because, Anju and Niku are having their tests from next Monday, so how can we keep the function on this weekend!!!!

"Haa!!!!! You're right Devika, how come I forgot that" Mrs. Sinha said holding her head.

Mahi intervene and said, " kya mummy, you're taking unnecessary tension, we still didn't called anybody except Vinita Bua.... We'll call her tell that there's an emergency so we're postponing the function... That's it.. And not to forget if we'll ask her to come next year na, then also she'll come for sure!!!

"Then the problem is solved, I think we should leave it's quite late now" Devika said and she was about to look at Abhay, when she acknowledge that he's looking towards her with a winning smirk. Devika started looking everywhere except Abhay with her flushed cheeks.

Both of the understand their inner feelings without even expressing it.

*****

The ride to home was in complete silence. Anju was so tired that she went inside her room the moment they reached home.

Devika and Abhay went inside their room, Abhay was smiling like anything.

Devika stood in front of the mirror and started removing her jewels. She took her night clothes and went inside the walkin closet.

She went in front of the huge full size mirror, she kept her long hairs on right shoulder so that she can unzip her long red gown.

Then only she noticed her husband was standing behind her,

his blazer was long gone, his handcuffs are folded till his elbows flattering the strong veins . His hair was a little disbelief and not to forget a charming smile was adorning his lips.

Usually Devika got angry on his acts but today she cannot resist his cuteness and instead of scolded him, she asked him like an infant, "kuch chahiye tha aapko!!!
(Do you need something)

Abhay just nod his head like a kid. Devika was about to ask what, but the next moment her hugged from the back, though by an unknown touch she should feel creepy but much to her surprise, Devika was feeling a tingling sensation in whole body and not ready to except at all, she wanted the hug to be more tight.

His rock hard broad chest was pressed on her bare back because of the deep back of the gown, and his colon was taking Devika to the other land.

Unknown to herself she closed her eyes and the next moment only Abhay broke the hug.... Feeling a bit confused Devika turned towards him and saw that he was standing a step away from her closing his eyes tightly.