Chapter - 36

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to all my starry buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

First of all Congratulations to all of us 🌟✨🙏🙏on Chandrayaan 3 success🏆👏👏👏

My dearest readers, here's the next chapter as the celebration of our success 😁😁😁😁😉enjoy

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we've seen that how The King Abhay celebrated the birthday of his queen Devika and finally both of them complete each other 🙈🙈. But is it still the happy ending 🤔🤔 let's see

Now Present....

Golden rays of sun compelled Devika to open her exhausted eyes. She felt her right side a little numb, due to the presence of her not so little husband, who's hugging her like a baby snuggling his head in her neck.

Devika is feeling different today, definitely a good different. Not only because today they came more closer, but also because she gave permission to herself to live again.

Feeling like flying in the sky, it feels so good when you know that you have someone who loves you, adore you and cares for you more than yourself....

If I thank him to the millionium than also it'll be less..... Because he taught me that life is not about to hold on to your pain and close the doors of your heart.... Live is about to live , about to love..... Smiling on her thoughts, Devika kissed Abhay's temple, running her fingers in his hairs.

Turning towards the left, she saw their reflection in the mirror, she remembered the morning after their pagphera, how embarrassed she felt on that morning by watching her reflection with Abhay lying beside her shirtless, but today she's more happier than embarrassed.

How time changes, the people around us were the same they were before but our opinion about them changes fully, Devika thought and smile pressing her lips.

Abhay who's awake all the time, suddenly pop his head up smiling , pulling himself from her he laid beside her and started watching her unblinking putting her head on elbow.

Abhay was watching his wife, who's laying beside him in her birth suit after their special night, her eyes are looking tired but filled with love for him🥰, her sindoor is smudged a bit and her long hairs are scattered on the pillow, her face was having a different glow with neck and upper chest filled with his marks(love bites) and her mangalsutra.

His constant stare made Devika feel shy, putting her hairs behind her ear, she asked lightly with crimson cheeks, "ese kya dekh rahe hai!!!
(What are you watching like that)

Smiling on her shyness even after last night, Abhay said, " Apni biwi ko dekh raha hu..... Apne pyaar ko dekh raha hoon.... Meri  nishani apne sharir par liye, duniya ki sabse sundar dulhan ko dekh raha hoon!!!
(I'm watching my wife, watching my love, I'm watching the most beautiful bride in the world, who's carrying my marks on her)

His words made her more shy and she hid her face in his bare chest. Chuckling on her cute act. Abhay started caressing her hairs and said, "Honestly jaan, after that night I've left the hope that a morning like this will ever come, where we'll be laying like this in each other's arms, drowned in love........ Suna tha sabr ka fal mitha hota hai.... Par itna ye aaj pta chla!!!
(Heard that the fruit of patience is sweet, but i didn't have an idea that it can be this much sweetest)

Smiling on his words, Devika lightly pushed him to get down from the bed, but Abhay smiled mischievously and starts roaming his large hands on her back getting naughtier again.