Chapter - 4

Hello, Salam Namaskar my st⭐⭐⭐y buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I'm back with another chapter of my newest story..

But I'm little disappointed from you people😞😞😞
That's why I didn't published the next chapter.

The readings of my previous chapter of this story are much less than my expectations... I know that may be because of some businesses or works you people can't read it but, I again request to all of you to read it and share it as much as you can...
Do tell me your requirements regarding this story, which you want

And make it a big hit like previous story.....😄😄😄

And I'll always give my 200% to entertain you people 😌😌😌

Now🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen the first encounter of our lover boy and madam ji..... Yeah!! That's what Abhay is gonna call Devika behind her back😉
He was already impressed by her qualities, but her one glance left him speechless.
He has cancelled his appointment with the matrimonial company and called someone.... But whom... Let's see

Present...

I've attached the above song because, Abhay is gonna sing this song, but in his style and lyrics ☺

He took the intercom and called his P. A. ....A. K. A Henrietta.

Coming inside the cabin Henrietta saw him grinning and asked , "what happened man.... Have you achieved something big!!!

But instead of answering her Abhay took hold of her hand and started dancing while singing the famous bollywood song " Senorita "with his own lyrics.

Haa main smjha...
Maine janaa... Jo bhi tumne mujhse kaha tha Henrietta....

Kii chahat ki...
Mohobbat ki...... Sari duniya ek hi zubaan hai Henrietta...

Roaming around her in a circular way, Abhay stopped and said, " Aur woh hai Devika!!!!
(And that's Devika)

"Devika??? Who's that??? Henrietta asked.
Abhay narated her the whole story from Anju's accident to PTM encounter.

" Hmmm.... So finally my romeo, got his Juliet huh!!! Mrs. Henrietta teases Abhay.

Smiling goofingly Abhay nodded and said dreamingly, "she's.... She's.. Best henry. I mean!! I can't even explain her...... She's... She's the best. There's just nobody like her.

" But henry...are you sure, that I really love her... I mean I..I'm afraid that what if it's an infatuation"abhay said innocently.

Patting his cheek like a baby, Henrietta said, "You've come across innumerable hot models, but you never felt this infatuation before, but just look yourself in the mirror, your eyes are glittering like diamonds, just after the first glance of her.....

It's what we call, love at first sight!!!
And after listening to her qualities, I'm sure that she's perfect for your wife and Anjali's bhabhi... You can proceed"

Screaming in happiness, Abhay hugged Henrietta and said, "Oh henry!!! Is this the feeling being in love.... It's fantastic!!!!

*****