Chapter - 14

Hello Salaam, Namaskar to all my dearest readers and bestest buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

First of all a very Happy Dhanteras and Diwali to all of you... 🙏🙏🙏

Gannu bhaiya will always protect you and Maa Lakshmi will always bless you and your family including me😅

Dearest friends, this is the Diwali Rangoli of my office, made by me.

A fruitfull result of a tiresome work 😄😄😄

And now your story..
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we saw the Abhay and Anjali went to Sinha house for the marriage alliance, they had food also and we enjoyed Abhay's cute flirting too. He later on gave his proposal that left all the family members floored.... But Mrs. Sinha was still quite!!!!
What's going on in her mind
Let's see....

Now Present......

Mrs. Sinha was still sitting quietly with a blank face. Signing heavily she said, "You can get any girl of your standard and choice, so why Devika!!! And how can you be so sure that you can't live without her!!!!

Mrs. Sharma's questions made Devika more shock, who's already shocked by Abhay's heavenly confession.

" What's gonna happen now?? Devika started thinking holding her duppata.

"Why you're so tensed Devika, the reason for this tension is that, will he'll be able to answer or not or this wedding will happen or not.... Do you want to marry him so badly 😏😏

Mocked her self conscious..

" Shut up!!! Devika murmured.

In her own inside argument she saw that Abhay is not even a 1 percent of panik compared to her.

He simply took a deep breath and said with a smile, "Because... She completes me and whenever she comes in my sight, I completely become hypnotized... It felt like there nothing there except her. She's one in a million... And I want to be the one who her make her mine.... Forever"

Though Devika didn't want to marry him but still his proposal and approach are impressing her like any other normal girl.

Mrs. Sinha was looking towards Abhay with a frown .

Abhay got that he's in trouble. He was about to say, " Aunty main!!! When Mrs Sinha's showed him her palm and said in angered tone, "Don't aunty me!!!

She asked Mahi to  call Niku... Devika thought that, now he's gone.

Everybody was thinking that now she'll kick the Srivastavas out.