Chapter - 26

Hello, Salam Namaskar my starry buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
A very happy Navratri to all of you and your families....

So here I'm back with a zabardast episode of  yours favourite story...
A PATIENCE LOVE❤

This chapter will be a bit stabbing and painful for you people but After tolerating the pain only you'll earn love....

So it's time for someeeeeeeee  pain..

Happy Reading....

In the last chapter we saw that after their dance, when that lady Arundhati asked Devika about her pregnancy and left. Just after that a guy named Vicky came and said such painful words to Devika..

Now Present....

Devika was still frozen on her place after watching that person behind her painful past after years.

He gave Devika a top to bottom lusty look and said, "Woah!!! I must say money speaks... You've become more beautiful after getting married to that business man..... But so sweet you still remember me.... After all I'm your first interest...

His words her piercing her soul just like years ago, but Devika was standing still with flooded eyes.

Vicky started again, " But alas!! You forgot my advice and married this rich man..... But mark me i was right then also, I was right now also.... You think he's waiting for your comfort... Bullshit!!

He married you to have a long time fun, not to set up a family....

Purana khilaadi lagta hai yeh Abhay..... Shayad 6-7 mahino se bahar hi mann bhar raha hai.,warna itni achhi chiz ko koi chhuye bina kese reh sakta hai... Aur tumhe laga woh tumara intezaar kar raha hai, tabhi main sochu pehli dance par itna sharmana!!!
(He's an experienced player, Maybe he's enjoying outside only from these months, otherwise how can anybody stay for such a long time without touching you, and you thought he's waiting for you, then only I was thinking, so much shy in first dance)

Hum ameer baap ke bete hai... Sadak ki dhool mathe par nhi sajate.... Haa tumhari khoobsurati dekh kr mann toh zarur behla lenge lekin ghar kabhi nahi basayenge.... Samjhi
(We're rich brats, we never put the street dirt on our face, yeah after watching your beauty we can do some timepass, but will never setup a family with you people)

Tum tab bhi bewakoof bani thi... Mere hatho...
Tum aaj bhi bewakoof bani ho... Usko hatho...
(You were fooled then by me.
You are still being fooled by him)

Touching the strap of her gown he said, "kapde badal jane se haisiyat nahi badalti.

Telling this Vicky showed his finger towards Abhay and went with a poisonous smirk leaving a shocked Devika there.

She and her thoughts again went back to her past, she started recalling everything that broke her years ago.
That made her like this.

How could I forgot myself, how could I fell on his words..... How can I thought that it's his love not lust.....

How can I thought that my beauty will not betray me this time also.....

Thinking all these she ran towards the washroom.

Splashing her face, she's crying like hell and remember Vicky's words.

How could I forgot about that deal, he made an agreement with me not a relationship.......
His love,his promises, his patience were all fake....just like all the rich people......he's not any exception....he's also like all of them....
And I gave my first kiss to such a man!!! Thinking this Devika rubbed her lips roughly.