Chapter - 30

Hello Salam Namaskar 🙏☺☺🙌🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩starry buddies

In the sacred month of Sawan, here I am back with another update of yours favourite story
PATIENCE LOVE❤, just like the sacred love of Lord Shiva and Parwati.... We'll see some glances of the true love in this chapter.

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we've seen that Abhay has made the deal fully professional, Devika felt devastated the moment, she heard him saying that he has no feelings for her. After after her continuous pleadings, finally Abhay declared that his patience is over.

Does it meant that there love story is also over!!!! Let's see😏

Now Present.......

Tonight again when Abhay was coming out from his study with a file and Devika blocked his way, pleading again, Abhay was trying to go from beside her when she caught hold of his right shoulder saying, " Please listen to me once!!!!

Keeping his pen on her wrist he pushed her hand down and said, " Clause No. 3 by Ms. Devika, which states, no physical relationship will be there, I hope you remember all the clauses unlike me "

Telling this he went back to the study.

****

After the declaration of Abhay, Devika started to feel like a lost person, she's not feeling happy around anything,and whenever she thought about Abhay's words, she found herself sobbing silently, whenever she heard about Mahi and Aman from her mother, she remembers her time with Abhay, his cute smile, charming approach, and harmless flirting.

She smiles wholeheartedly thinking about the lovely past , but just after that, his words starts to echo in her ears, "I've no emotions for you.... My patience is finished now!!!!!

She again fell in deep tears. This has become the new routine of Devika, waiting for a single glance if her husband ,spending the entire day like a robot and sleeping every night with tears.

***

Just like any other day today also Devika was working in the staff room, she's signing the notebooks of students, when her phone rang. It shows mummy calling.

" Haa Mummy Pranaam... Kahiye!!! Devika answered the call.
(Yes Mummy, greetings... Say)

"Devika... Khush raho beta... Sada suhaagan raho" Mummy blessed her on the call. (Stay happy always)

Her mother blessings, make her memories the condition of her almost broken marriage. She felt a lump in her throat.

Mummy started her discussion, "Now Mahi is married, you're also with your husband, Niku is either busy with studies and with her school, nobody cares for this old lady except her son, you know he calls me everyday, even came to our house also yesterday"

Devika was shocked to hear all these from her mother, he met her yesterday, he calls her daily. Devika knows that Abhay has gifted a honeymoon package to Aman and Mahi, he took Niku and Anjali to McDonald's just a day before.

He's pally and normal with every one, everybody is enjoying his affection except me Devika thought and her eyes again filled with tears.

With shaking voice, she said, "Mujhe kese pta hoga Mummy.... Maine toh chaar dino se unhe dekha tak nhi... Unki awaz ki nahi suni... Bus parso woh school aye the Anju Or Niku ke McDonald's le gye or main driver kaka ke sath ghar chali aye.... Mujhse milne ya kuch kehne ke liye ruke bhi nhi!!!
(How would I know Mummy, I've neither saw him from 4 days, nor heard his voice, day before yesterday he came to school, but picked Anju and Niku and went to McDonald's, he didn't even wait to meet me, I went home back all alone)