Main Casts👏👏

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to all my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩from yours loving Kajal🤗

With the new era of new year.... I'm here.... With this new story...

Today I'm gonna introduce the main characters of this story!!!

Hope you like it....

****

SINHA FAMILY..... 🙏🙏

Mrs. Krishna Sinha 51, mother of Devika, Mahi and Nikita. A single mother who's nourishing her daughters with love and dignity

Devika Sinha, 26,Our leading lady
Accountancy teacher at St. Mariam...she is the eldest daughter of Mrs. Krishna... Elder sister of Mahi and Nikita and would be wife of Abhay Srivastava....

Mahi Sinha, 24....MBA student,the second sister of Devika....a very good daughter and sister.

Nikita Sinha, 16...studies in 11th standard, the youngest sister of Devika and also her student.

                          *******

SRIVASTAVA FAMILY 🤟🤟

Abhay Srivastava, 31....Our Hero
Owner of Srivastava Empire...A very fun loving and loveable person.Elder brother of Anjali Srivastava. And would be husband of Devika.

Anjali Srivastava, 16...younger sister of Abhay, his only family.... Apple of his eyes. A very cute young lady and also a student of Devika.

These are the main casts of my story.... Who are going to entertain you people from now on...

Few more characters will be added later...

To know that... Stay tuned😉

Do mention about your opinions regarding our main characters

The no. of reads of the prologue are shockingly less........ If you find any mistake in my story... Do tell me I'll make sure it'll not happen again.

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐

Chapter 1 is on the way....

Luvs and hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏🙏