Regrets and Second Chances

I woke up on a couch with a pounding head ache. 'Where the hell am I?' I thought and sat up looking around.
'Oh yeah I'm at Ingrid's.' I thought
I got up, Dizzy, but made my way out the door taking a deep breath I didn't have a car and I wasn't that far from our apartment so I decided to walk.

~~~HOME~~~

I quietly walk slip in the door and open the fridge. I grab some simply orange and a Advil. This is what Aub calls the best hangover treatment.
(AN: SIMPLY ORANGE SPONSOR US)
I tip toe into my room and sit on my bed noticing Shawn's not their. 'Where do I even stand with him anymore?' I thought. That's when I hear someone stumble in. Shawn.
He walks in to our room clearly drunk I could smell the alcohol as soon as he walked in.
"Heyyyyy," he slurred
"Shawn." I said sternly "what are you doing?"
"Why do you need to know?"
"Becau-" I started
"You always need to know everything..." He slurred
"Excuse me?" I asked
He said nothing he just lifted his hand and the next thing I know he slaps me. leaving a sting like fire hot tears well up inside me.
"Bitch... You don't even care do you? It was never me and you was it? we couldn't even have one date without you ditching me hmm? That's why we broke up." Shawn whispered.
"Get out," I say my voice cracking "Just please get out." I said crying.
"You didn't love me did you?" Shawn slurred.
"Yes I did," I sobbed "Just get out right now." I said
He just turned and walked away leaving me here. I start crying even harder. I guess that's where me and him stand now.

Four hours of Crying and Netflix later I get a text from Allie

Allie- Bethers! Are you up? Me and Aubrey are going to the mall! Want to came with?

I ignored the text and a couple hours later. Someone nocks on my door I get up and answer it. The door covering half my face. it was Allie.
"Oh hey al!" I said my facing cheering up " I was just getting ready to go to the mall with you and Aubrey!" I say trying to sound as happy as I can I smile at her and she smiles back.
"Well okay see you in a few!" she replies. I shut the door.

After I apply some light make up I throw on a gray Tom and a pair of shorts putting my hair a bun.
As soon as I grab my phone I get a text from Anthony

Anthony- Hey Beth I just want to apologize for last night we were both pretty drunk and whenever you need me i'll always be here
"Since when does he call me Beth?" I say thinking out loud to myself.
'Well you know what it's time for me to stop feeling sorry for my self...'
I quickly replied.

Me- Its okay and how about I meet you at birdhouse café at 5:00?

Antony-that would be great!

I don't know what to say or think about what I just did but all I know is that I'm past all this drama with Shawn.