Carry On

I wake up and the first the thought that comes to mind is. Magcon. I get up with a huge smirk on my face and take a shower, brush my teeth and comb through my tangled hair. I apply a layer of foundation, Concealer and powder. I apply black eyeliner and a layer of mascara. I apply my pink matte lipstick and curl my hair, running my fingers through it to make them not as tight. I throw on a blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I double check to make sure I have everything. Looks like I do. "Here we go..." I mumble to my self before almost having a mini heart attack because I almost forgot my phone charger. I run to the wall grab it and throw it into my suitcase. I zip it checking again to make sure I have everything. I grab my suitcase and haul it downstairs. I descend the stairs and realize I'm the last one up. Ha oh well. Aub and Shawn are watching vines and Jack and Ethan are running around like chickens with no heads. I giggle at their craziness and walk up to Shawn and give gonna peck on the cheek. I grab an apple and take a bite out of it. Shawn leans over and whispers something into Aubrey's ear I can't quite figure out what they are saying but I think it has something I do with Jaubrey and Assbutts. I giggle to myself and shake my head. Only Shawn. That is until Aubrey pushes Shawn of the chair and onto the floor. He falls dramatically on the floor his limbs all sprawled out he is laying on his back. I whimpers playfully and I quickly hop out of my chair and run up to him.
"Aubrey come on. I would like to keep my boyfriend in two pieces." I say trying to keep a straight face but fail so bad. I fall on the ground next to Shawn clutching my stomach from laughing so hard. Everyone is laughing.
"OH!!" Jack yells all of this sudden
"We forgot Allie!" That's right! I knew we were missing something... I stop laughing and frown. Aub pulls out her phone and calls her. She talks with her for a minute I don't hear anything until she says "bye" and at that moment I know that means All is not coming then Aub hangs up. Shawn wipes his face and Jack shifts from foot to foot. And everyone stares at each other.

•Skip to day of Magcon Events•

We went to rehearsals and I watched Shawn with bright eyes the whole time. I didn't want to take my eyes off him for a second, scared to miss something.

I take a shower in the morning before the events. I sing along with Shawn's perfect voice in I Don't Even Know Your Name.

I get out of the shower and dry off. I put on a black tank top and jeans I curl my hair and apply eyeshadow and mascara. I apply a nude lipstick and curl my hair.

The minute I step out of the tiny hotel bathroom Shawn's stand up from the end of the bed.

"Beth I want you to sing a duet with me. Today." He cracks his knuckles.

"Shawn you know what, I would be honored." I say, my heart tapping against my rib cage.

•MAGCON CONVENTION CENTER•

"Welcome Miami!" I hear Matt's muffled voice through the curtains warming up to the fans. I stretch and Shawn is guzzling down a water bottle.

"Ready babe?" He smiles. I nod and flash a nervous smile. Shawn was going to do a few solo songs then a duet with me. We were singing A Little Too Much.

Taylor and Aaron finish their skit and Shawn runs on the stage with his guitar. He fixes his microphone to the right angle, sits on the stool an pivots the guitar on his leg. I listen to his beautiful voice and the crowd singing along. He's singing his last song and that's when I freak.

The Weight {Shawn Mendes}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें