Wild Life

"Anthony this isn't right..." I say stopping our make out session
"What do you mean?" He asks
It's not that I don't want to be with him. I means he's a great person. But Shawn is much more of man than Anthony will ever be. All I can think about his how I'd rather be with Shawn.
"Look your a great person but I can't do this with you I still have feelings for Shawn..." I say biting my lip
"Really? with Shawn?" Anthony laughed "Wow okay... What does he have that I don't?"
"Well he doesn't use people because he's so thirsty..." I mumble
"What? What did you just say? Are you calling me thirsty? You slut."
"Wow so now I'm the slut?" I retort
"Yes, yes you are." he replies smirking
I didn't have a good comeback for that one.
"You dick..." I say
"Well let me ask you this. Why do you like Shawn so much? I mean he's not even that good looking..."
"Excuse me? This is the love of my life we're talking about. I can believe I even liked you... Your such a man whore... No one deserves you and Shawn most definitely doesn't deserve your judgment he's perfect just the way he is." I say walking away like a boss but Anthony grabbed my arm before I could get away fast enough.
"Bitch." He says
The next thing I know I feel a burning sensation on my cheek just like when Shawn did it even though this one hurt 1,000 times worse. 'This is gonna leave a bruise.' I thought. Tears well up in my use and they start falling.
I run out of the bathroom and see Shawn I run up to him and hug him. No words just tears.
"Beth what happened? Was it Anthony?"
I nod 'yes'
"What are you doing here?" I say through sobs. Shawn looked at my red cheek.
"Well I uh-"
"Where you following us?"
"Maybe?"
"Shawn I'm a big girl I can handle my self." I say in a angry way. Why would he follow me here?
"Well apparently not very well...," he says the through the blaring music.
"Really?" I say
"Really," he says "I was just worried about you... I didn't trust Anthony and look at what he did."
I just role my eyes why was he so worried about me?
"I'm sorry." he said
"It's okay." I sigh
"Where is he?" Shawn asks getting angry again.
I grab his hand and lead him toward the bathroom. Their Anthony is just hanging by the bathroom door I stay a step behind so Anthony doesn't see me
"What do you think your doing?" Shawn asks clenching his jaw.
"Um I was on a date with Bethany..."
Shawn punches Anthony's jaw, causing him to lose his balance for a second. Anthony looks at him with fiery eyes and walks away.
"Shawn," I say walking toward him "thank you."
"Any time." he says flashing me his one of a kind smile.
"Do you want to go home?" I ask
"Yeah let's go." he says

When we get in Shawn's car I say
"Shawn you do know that you didn't have to do that right?"
"But I did," he says looking at me, turning on his car. "Bethany one of my biggest mistakes was losing you and I'm not going to let that happen again."
"And I'm never going to date someone that's a dick again either." I say we both laugh

When we got home I took of my clothes that reeked of Alcohol. And change in to my PJ's.
As I'm lying in my bed next to Shawn I fell a hand touch mine. We intertwine fingers.
"Bethany will you do the honors of being my girlfriend again?"
I stayed quiet for a minute
"Yes." I say turning to him giving him a kiss on the neck.
"The pleasure is all mine." I say giving him a real kiss this time. I was ready to fall in love all over again with the boy of my dreams.