Life of the Party

Shawn and I were just looking at each other until I got a text from Aubrey saying
Aub- We're going to the club tonight want to come with?
Me- Yeah sure :D
I look up at Shawn and sigh. I get up and start getting ready. 'Oh shit! Anthony and I have a date!'
Me- Hey change of plans can we go to club Jupiter instead?
Anthony- Yeah sure!
Me- Meet me at my house.
Anthony- Yeah sure!
I smile and start getting ready. I put on a skirt and a crop top I brushed through my hair and let it down naturally.
I walk out of my room and bump into Shawn
"You look beautiful." He says.
"Shawn..." I say. I just walk away going to the upstairs bathroom

•SHAWN'S POV•

I watch Bethany go up the stairs and head in the bathroom. I sigh and sit down on the couch
DING DONG! That's the door bell. I get up and answer it
"Hello?" I say
"Hey." I tall guy with dirty blonde hair says. Is this Anthony? The douche at that party? I don't know.
"Come in." I say.
Their was an awkward silence and I led him into the living room and sat on the couch.
"Are you hear for Beth?" I ask, breaking to silence.
"Yeah... so?"
"Just don't make the same mistake I did...," I say looking down at the ground "and if you don't treat her right... You better watch your back."
"Ummm are threatening me?" Anthony asks
"Maybe but a nice girl like that deserves much better than someone like you." I say

•BETHANY'S POV•

I descend the stairs taking two steps at a time.
"I'm ready!" I say
"Okay. Let's go." Anthony says glaring at Shawn. Then he got up putting his arm around my waist. Shawn got up and went in are room closing the door.
"What happened?" I ask
"Well he said that if I didn't treat you right iI'd better watch my back."
'Wow he wasn't kidding when he said he was sorry...' I thought

We walked into the club seeing a bunch of sweaty bodies. The smell of alcohol filled my nose. The music was playing to loud and it gave me a headache. Anthony walked over and sat at a bar stool next to him.
"Two beers please." he said
The bartender turned away and grabbed are beers and handed them to us. We drank our beers in silence.
"Two more please." Anthony said
"But I'm not done mine..." I say looking down at my almost empty beer bottle.
"I know these are for me." he says
'Oh shit...' I think.
The bartender gave Anthony his beer and he chugged both of them down. After several more he asks
"Do you want to go dance?"
"Sure." I giggle finishing my beer.
We get onto the dance floor and start dancing soon we start making out and it gets a little more heated. I run my fingers through his hair and he put his hand on my lower back and it slowly travels down. I put my hand down and pulled his up. 'this is what happens when he gets drunk' I think to myself 'I shouldn't be here...' Anthony pulls me into the bathroom. The only thing I can think of is how much more meaningful Shawn's kisses were.