2 - Arguments

It has been a few weeks since they told team Flash about the newspapers. Dawn and Nora have been living with Barry and Iris. One morning Nora and Dawn woke up to the smell of delicious food. They walked downstairs to see Iris sitting up the table and Barry was finishing cooking. "What is all this?" Dawn asks

"I felt like a big breakfast" Barry said and both the girls liked the sound of that. They both sat down ready to eat and saw the massive platter of food in front of them. All of them ate everything. Barry and Iris had finished, there was one piece of Bacon left and both girls wanted it. Dawn was polite and said "You can have it"

"I should think so after what you did" Nora said taking the piece of bacon and shoving it in her mouth.

"That wasn't my fault I didn't have any decision in that" Dawn said sick of the accusations. Usually, she would just let it slide but she couldn't this time.

"You're the reason my life is crap" Nora said, and Dawn just groaned.

Dawn turned to Iris and Barry and as politely as she could she said, "Thank you for breakfast, it was really nice but I've lost my appetite." She sped her plate to the sink and sped upstairs to the bathroom. Barry still wondered why her lightning was blue and yellow but never asked. Dawn was in the bathroom and her hands were going all frosty.  She tried to make it stop but it wouldn't, then Iris came and knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm ok" Dawn replied as calm as possible

"If you need to talk to someone I'm right here" Iris said

"Thank you, mum" Dawn said the last bit reluctantly. Iris was about to leave but she heard Dawn say "no, no, no"

Then Barry came up "Hey is everything ok?" He asked Iris

"I don't know" Iris said "She won't talk to me"

"Hey Dawn" Barry said, "You alright in there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said starting to get worried that they'll figure out that Iris isn't her mum. "Not now" she said

"What?" Barry said

"Nothing" Dawn responded but with panic in her voice.

"Dawn I will phase in, if you don't come out or tell me what's wrong" Barry said all protective and father like. Dawn closed her eyes and took some deep breathes. When she opened her eyes it stopped. She went to open the door and saw Barry and Iris there.

"I'm fine" she said calmly but part of her face didn't show it "It's nothing I promise"

"Are you sure?" Barry asked

"Yeah, you seemed a little freaked out" Iris said

"No all good" Dawn said, "Is ok if I go to Star Labs?" she asks

"Yeah, I might go with you" Barry says

"I wish I could come but I have some work to do for the Central City Citizen" Iris says leaving

"You ready?" Barry asks Dawn

"Yeah, let's go" Barry and Dawn then went to Star Labs and saw Caitlin and Cisco working. "Hey" Barry said, and both shot their heads up at the father and daughter pair.

"Hey" They both said in unison

"Nothing new?" Barry asked if there were any robberies or meta-attacks

"Nope" Cisco said

"Ok I'm going to go train" Barry says and sped off to the speed lab. Dawn then sat down on one of the chairs and sighed in frustration thinking about the fight her and Nora had this morning.