26 - Connection

2049

Thane was waiting in his cell when the timer went off. The guard them came in and said "15 years, how does it feel knowing that your going to be extinct" and another guard brought in the machine he was going to be killed in.

2018

In a random cabin in the woods Grace from the future was working on modifying the cryo-atomizer to her advantage. Not that team Flash new, they were going over what they knew to come up with a plan.

"Here's what we know about the cryo-atomizer, it was originally used by tanhouser industries to combat land fires in droughts" Caitlin said

"It can disperse cold air particles into the atmosphere that triggered rainfall" Dawn said and everyone looked shocked that she knew how it works. "What? I know stuff and I may or may not have accidentally activated it once"

People weren't exactly in a laughing mood so it was kind of silent. "Instead of causing rainfall Cicada can replace the col particles with cure prototypes"

"Which doesn't cure but kill" Cisco said

"She should be able to effect the entire city" Caitlin said and stood next to Barry who was in the centre of the cortex facing everyone except Cisco who was on the other side of Caitlin.

"And every meta human" Iris said and they all looked around the room feeling scared.

"Look its not great but there is a silver lining, if Cicada had everything she needed to carry put her plan she would have already done so." Sherlock said

"He's right" Nora said

"Not for long though" Barry said "she's not gong to waste time, whatever she needs she's looking fro it now"

"Then we move right away and cure anyone who needs it" Iris said

"Do we have enough of the cure?" Dawn asked and Caitlin and Cisco shook their heads

"Not nearly enough" Cisco said

"How fast can we make more?" Joe asked

"We'll see" Caitlin said and went straight to her lab

"We need to find a place to distribute it now" Cecil said

"Dad, do you think you could do it at CCPD?" Iris asked

"Yeah, that's good idea" Joe said

"But gathering mets in that one place ,makes it a target" Nora said

"We'll she has everything so along as a meta is in the city they have a target on their back.

"You guys make sas much of the cure as you can and Cecil and I can talk to Singh" Joe said and Barry nodded so Joe and Cecil left the room.

"Let track Cicada we need to be ready to face her" Barry said. Dawn feels something is off with this whole thing so she is re-thinking the whole situation and Thawne. She trust her sister but not the man who killed her grandmother.

"Follow me" Cisco said and they all followed him to his workshop.

"Is that the core?" Iris asks

"Yep, the satellite gave us a lot of things and if the mirror gun works on the core here then it will work on the dagger" Cisco said and then got out the mirror gun. "Ok here we go" H Ethan fired the gun and it hit the satellite. At first nothing happened but to started to fold in mirror reflections.

"It works" Barry said excited for some good news "if we Destry the dagger we will have our powers when were around cicada"

"And we can finally take her down" Nora said and it sounded a bit evil