12 - Beach

On their weekend the girls won and boasted to the boys, because they won they also got choose where they got to go for the second day. They boys chose the same place evrytime and the girls were tired of it. So the girls chose the beach as it was a bright and sunny day in central city. The boys were actually ok with his idea. They thought they were going to make them go to a spa or something.

They all got to the beach and set up and area to just hang out in. They had lots of umbrellas and towels laid out. Some of the boys went straight into the water and dragged some of the girls with them. All the legends went in the water except Mick who was drinking beer on the sand. Some of the girls were just bathing in the sun and they boys went to go set up some volleyball. After a while Dawn and Nora went into the water and Barry, Oliver, Renee, John, and Brainy were going to play volleyball.

"What is this?" Mon-el asks the boys

"Volleyball" Oliver says

"How does it work?" He asks again

"You've never played volleyball?" Rene asks

"I'm still getting to know how earth works" Mon-el says

"Man, has life gotten weird" Rene says

"Agreed" John says

"I'll explain it to you" Barry says and explains it to Mon-el

"Ok so Mon-el you can be with Barry and Brainy" Oliver says and Mon-el nods and joins the two

"Oh and there are no powers" Barry adds

"You know we kind of had a game like this on Daxam except it was too the death and you had to use your head, it was a lot harder" Mon-el said and the boys looked confused at him.

"Okayyyy let's play" Oliver said and threw the ball in the air. The match began and the boys were struggling to get points.

"Take 5" Barry said out of breath

"What too tired" Oliver said also out of breath

"No, need food, I don't want to pass out" Barry said and they all abandoned the game for a while.

"Hey babe"Iris said getting up from the sand to greet her husband felicity and Kara doing the same with Oliver and Mon-el. The rest of the people sitting there sat up and waved.

"Do you guys want to get some food?" Mon-el asked and they nodded.

"I'll go get the Legends and whoever else is in the water" Brainy announced and went to go get them.

Once they had everyone they went to a local cafe and brought the food back to the beach. It was a mad house where everyone was talking to everyone. Caitlin got tired of all the noise and went to some nearby steps and sat down to eat there. When she was little she loved the beach. She used to go all the time with he mum and dad before he father had ALS and turned into icicle. Caitlin was joined by Dawn who was eating her fries.

"Hey, everything alright?" She asks

"Yeah, I just used to come to the beach a lot and I loved watching the waves" Caitlin said admiring the view.

"So there is nothing wrong?" Dawn clarifies

"Nothing wrong" Caitlin said with a warm smile

They sat there talking about each other's childhood and how much fun they had. Barry saw Nora talking to Sara about How she became a legend because she loved the story. "Hey Nora" Barry said

"Hey dad" she said with a height smile

"Where is Dawn?" He ask going into overprotective father mode

Nora saw it on his face and said "Relax she's with Caitlin over there" and saw them smiling on the steps. Just looking at them gave Barry comfort. A smiled formed on his face as he saw the two laughing. He was going to walk over there but Oliver called him.