15 - When things get complicated

"Hi" Dawn said seeing Barry and Caitlin there frozen

"Dawn?" Caitlin said walking closer and Barry closed the door and came closer "Are you really here?"

"Yeah, I'm here, I'm alive" Dawn said and Caitlin hugged her like she was hanging onto her life. Barry then put his arms around both of them and they adjusted themselves so they were all hugging.

"How?" Caitlin asked

"I don't know last thing I remember I was at Star Labs with you guys saying goodbye and then I woke up here." Dawn said

"I'm just happy your home" Barry said bring them into a hug again. They were all smiling and glad that Dawn came back. "I'm going to text the team" Barry said

"No, I want them to see me in person" Dawn said "I can just imagine the look on uncle Cisco's face"she continued and Barry and Caitlin started laughing

"I'm sorry we didn't find a way to save you"Caitlin said

"Well you did, I just couldn't do it" Dawn said

"Why can't you create a time remnant?" Barry asks curiously. Dawn then closes her eyes and white mist falls from the palm of her hand.

Her eyes have turned blue and she shows them her powers "It's because speed and cold don't mix well. At first it was making me faster because opposites attract and then I couldn't go much faster."

"So you have speed and ice powers" Caitlin said and Dawn nodded "Do you have a duel personality like Frost?"

"No and we never figure out why" Dawn said

"Well do you feel ok? Does anything feel weird? I need to do a full checkup to make sure everything is fine" Caitlin says

Barry reading Dawn's mind says "Cait I'm sure it can wait until tomorrow."

"Right now I just want to spend some time with my parents" Dawn says. They spend the rest of the night, laughing and talking about future things and funny stories. Since Dawn came back Barry ended up sleeping on the sofa and would stay with Cecil and Joe the next night. The next morning Cisco and Harry were in the lab waiting for Barry and Caitlin. They bought coffees for everyone and Cisco looks at them weirdly.

"Are you guys happy that your daughter was erased from the time?" Cisco asks seeing the massive smiles on their faces and Barry and Caitlin just smile at each other.

"Dawn" Barry calls

"Are you ok?" Cisco asks and was going go on when he saw his god daughter walk in the cortex.

"Hi uncle Cisco and uncle Harry" Dawn says smiling. Cisco went over and hugged her hello and Harry surprisingly did the same.

"How?" Cisco asked"Don't get me wrong I'm glad you here but how were you not erased from the timeline"

"I don't know I was in the Med bay and then I woke up on the couch in Caitlin's apartment" Dawn said

"I'm glad you ok" Cisco says

"Hey guys there's been a mur..." Joe says mid sentence and stops when he sees Dawn in the cortex.

"Hi papa Joe" Dawn said and gave him a hug.

"Your here" Joe said

"Yeah" Dawn said "I don't know how but I'm here"

"Wait what were you saying about that murder" Barry said realising that someone died

"Right two metas were murdered last night, one was in there apartment and the other was in a alleyway" Joe says

"Cicada" Dawn said and Joe nods