I can't

Angel stumbled into the hotel, he checked the time, 12:37. He quietly tiptoed up the stairs and carefully closed the door behind him. He was bleeding all over, there was only one large bruise on his face, how was he gonna hide that from Charlie, he would think of an excuse later, as for his wounds, he could patch them up later.

He changed and went to take his sleeping pill, he passed by his mirror as he was doing so, he stood there for a moment and looked at himself, sure his waist, could be thinner, but he had fat legs, fat arms and he could improve more, just eat less. He took the pill and hopped into bed, surprisingly he fell asleep quite quickly, he did feel really weak from having to walk back from the studio, especially in his state.

Little did he know that since he had come out of the studio a familiar demons shadow fallowed him. As Angel finally slept peacefully Alastor entered his room and made sure not to make a noise, he looked at Angel up and down and shook his head, maybe helping him would make this feeling go? He put a hand on Angels leg, even in his sleep he flinched, Alastor took a deep breath and a red aura came out of his hand, it spread all over Angel so that he was glowing a faint red. Alastor concentrated until Angel slowly stopped glowing and Alastor took his hand off him. He disappeared just as quickly as he left. Hopefully he had done something.

Angel woke up the next day feeling much better, he expected to feel sore but actually felt quiet alright. 7am, he slept quiet well. He went into this ensuite, no scratches, no bruises, not even the ones he had done and remembered should've been there. He was shocked, confused, but he was also glad they were gone.

He went downstairs and crashed onto the couch, Charlie looked at him in surprise,"Did you sleep well Angel? Do you want some breakfast?" Charlie asked and Angel smiled, Alastor and Angel made eye contact as he replied,
"I did sleep well actually toots, I feel, great!" Alastor smiled at him cheekily and Angels eyes widened for a moment, it was him wasn't it! Charlie wanted to ask about the breakfast again but Angel got up and went into the kitchen Charlie thought that was good. He grabbed a single grape, he struggled to swallow it, he had a second and almost threw up but somehow managed to keep it down.

He smiled at Charlie,"Ima go up to the rooftop, that good toots?" Angel asked, Charlie nodded politely and smiled warmly at him. Angel went up the stairs and as soon as he was out of Charlie's view he dropped his smile, it wasn't a frown, but it wasn't happy either. He went up to the rooftop and breathed the fresh air in. He looked at where his scratches were ment to be, the fur covered the old scars and he was still amazed by how well Alastor had healed him.

He then started anxiously realising what Al might have seen. Did he know about the scars? How did he know he needed healing. He was taking pity on you! He saw how pathetic you were, he doesn't care! The voice was back. Angel believed it, but what would Alastor do? He would probably tell everyone, they would all make fun of him, call him weak like he knew he was. He put his head in his hands and shook his head, he wanted all the thought to go away, he couldn't take it!

He stood up and felt really dizzy, he blinked a few times and desperately tried to get of the roof. He took a few steps but his legs felt like vines and tangled up in eachother. He fell but didn't hit the ground, he was caught by someone. He opened his eyes in fear, it was Alastor, he looked at him without a smile. He had never seen Alastor without a smile.

They both teleported to Alastor's room, he set him down on the bed. Angel faced away from him, he wouldn't let Al see him like this. Alastor sat by his side, he had a plate of food ,
"Eat." Alastor sat placing the food on Angels thighs, or what remained of them.
"I just ate dumbass..." Angel replied, Alastor was annoyed, why wouldn't he just give up the act, it wouldn't work against him,
"Don't by stupid you ate two grapes, actually eat, please." There was a heart shaped pancake a drink and I few other bits.

Angel appreciated it, so he ate I little bit of the pancake, when he gagged Alastor would just encourage him. Until he finally finished the entire pancake, he felt disgusting, but great at the same time. Alastor smiled and clapped,
"I can't... " Angel was breathing heavily he blinked back tears and looked at Alastor, Alastor sighed and put the food on the side. He smiled,
"You did well my dear, I- you are... Extraordinary."Alastor blushed hard and looked away from Angel, what had come over him?

Angel blushed and smiled weakly. He put his head on Alastor and Alastor froze. He started talking to Angel, easing the awkwardness between them. Angel and him silently talked for a few hours before he heard Charlie calling him," Until next time my effeminate fellow." He got up and Angel smiled,
"Thanks Al, you can be nice sometimes..." Angel replied winking at him. Alastor rolled his eyes, he hadn't noticed he was blushing, Angel giggled and got up. He eyes the food. The amount of calories made him sick, he shook his head once more.

He walked over to the door and disappeared, Charlie came in confused,
"Why was Angel in you room Al?" She asked, she was very suspicious of them. Al's smile went up once more and his ears perked up,
"Just business my dear, you cannot get that demon to stop smoking, or drinking, he is quite the stubborn one!" Charlie chuckled and agreed. She started talking over more plans she had for the hotel, but all Alastor was thinking about was how he could help Angel. He would never admit it to himself but maybe he did have a small, crush on this kinky spider.