Dance

Alastor was the one that broke the silence,
"Darling... You are beautiful." Alastor said. Angel was shocked, he had not expected that, he felt so awkward, he lived dancing but that didn't mean he was good at it, well, in his eyes at least. It was in fact the exact opposite, Angel was beautiful, he was graceful and gentle with the way he danced, perfectly in time with the beat. Alastor almost wanted to think that he was called Angel because he danced and sung like one.

Alastor walked up to Angel, his eyes not leaving Angels. Angel held his breath, he didn't know what he was going to do, he expected a slap, that's what Valentino did when he caught him dancing that way, he wasn't doing his 'stripper moves' as Valentino would say. Angel stepped back as Alastor kept approaching him, Alastor kept his smile, he looked Angel up and down, now Angel was sure he would get it.

Angel opened his shut his eyes but was surprised to feel no pain, he opened his eyes and was surprised to see Alastor leaning down, he lifted his head up and held his hand out,
"May I... Have this dance? Mon Ange Jolie (My pretty Angel)"  He asked hopefully. Angel calmed down and stared at the demon, a dance? He smiled after a moment and giggled,
"Of course! I guess..." He said hesitantly taking Alastor's hand, there was a birght flash as he did, he looked around to see what had caused the flash.

He gasped, he wa now wearing a beautiful dress, it was long and sparkled against the sunlight coming out the window, it was bright red and roses were around his waist and neck. He looked stunning in the dress, he spun around in delight, he felt pretty, for once at least. Alastor was wearing in old fashioned suit with golden buttons and a fancy little tie. It was similar to his normal suit except just the slightest but shorter and black of course. He was wearing shiny black tap shoes that clicked when he walked. Alastor took Angels hand once more and spun his round, admiring how pretty Angel made the dress.

He snapped his fingers and the radio turned on, a song Angel didn't know started playing, it was quite classy, probably from Alastor's time. Alastor led Angel around the room and Angel tried to follow his steps best he could. Alastor tried to slow down for him and he started swaying, Angel slowly started falling into the beats and getting the moves right. Alastor watched Angel and smiled, he was just so cute, Alastor smiled and Angel locked eyes with him. Angel laughed in enjoyment, he was having so much fun, they spun around the room, both laughing together.

Alastor tried to avoid the furniture and noticed the picture on Angels desk, he remembered that day, he really didn't want to go but Angel managed to convince him. It actually was a lot of fun and he really enjoyed himself, but Angel could make any place fun, even hell! He looked away from the picture and back at Angel, who gave him a soft, yet warm smile. Alastor laughed and quickly let go of Angel, holding onto only one of his hands and spinning him. He tapped his shoes and Angel laughed,
"Give me a warning when ya do that!" Angel said still laughing as Alastor pulled him in closet once more.

Angel and Alastor danced through many songs, each one Angel got more confident with the steps and Alastor was even more amazed. The last song was coming to a close and Alastor wanted to end it with a bang. He pulled Angel next to him and lifted him up into the air, Angel was laughing and shouting at him,
"Al!! Put me down!!" He said still laughing. Alastor put him down and leaned over, Angel fell back and Alastor caught him as the song ended. Angels breath stopped as he looked deep into Alastor's dark crimson eyes. They were bearly an inch away from eachother, their noses nearly touching eachother, the two were both breathing heavily. Angels eyes were beautiful to Alastor, so colourful and pretty, he didn't know what had come over him, but he suddenly started leaning onto Angel before he even realised what he was doing. He leaned over and kissed Angel, he kissed him softly, Angel kissed back.

Alastor then realised what he was doing and pulled away from Angel. Angel was still in shock as he stared at Alastor, Alastor stood Angel back up in panic,
"I sincerely apologize Angel, I don't know what came over me. It must've been the music, it takes over me sometimes, I really apologize if I made you uncomfortable I-" Alastor started rambling, his face was bright red and he had let go of Angel. He was suddenly cut of as Angel pulled him by the shirt and kissed him once more. If it was even possible Alastor blushed even more and his eyes widened at the sudden gesture. Angel pulled away with a smile, he chuckled softly,
"Sorry, you were just rambling so much... Had to shut you up somehow y'know?" Angel said softly at Alastor, hoping to not be ripped apart from the other demon.

Alastor was silent and he touched his lips, his eyes still wide and his face expressionless,
"I-I just- I" Alastor tried to form the sentence but he was so awkward and flustered that he just stuttered. Angel had never seen Alastor like this, it's like he had broken Alastor, the big bad Radio Demon was redder than ever and flustered! Angel chuckled a bit louder and brought his hand up to Alastor's face,
"Fucking hell did I brake you?" Angel said looking at Alastor with a warm smile. Alastor shook his head and snapped out of it. He smiled at Angel and tried to hide his embarrassment.
"Well this was a good surprise then, didn't exactly expect this to happen but I'm almost glad it did..." Alastor said standing up and picking up his coat, that's when Angel realised he wasn't in the dress anymore and Alastor was also back to normal.

Angel smiled at Alastor, he was so awkward, also extremely embarrassed, he understood it, it was a bit of an odd choice kissing hell's biggest porn star, and having feeling for him for that matter. Alastor winked at Angel and tilted his head, he suddenly disappeared and a small snap echoed through the room. Angel sighed, he felt his face, it was really warm and he realised he was blushing. He fell onto his bad, he felt wonderful, he had so much fun, he wanted to dance with Alastor some more. He happily exhaled and smiled, what was this feeling, it was like a goofy sort of happiness that made him feel warm and tingling all over, it made him want to keep smiling like an idiot, it grew when he thought of Alastor's adorable flustered little face.

Alastor was in his room and he took a deep breath and exhaled, he slid down his door and unsummoned his staff, it disappeared with a small woosh sound. He sighed, holding his heart which was beating out of his chest, he felt his face,
"Fuck..." He swore feeling how warm it was, no demon or human had ever seen him like this, he had never seen himself like this. He breathed heavily and thought of Angel again, about their great dance, his adorable laugh and the sound of his voice, so sweet. He smiled to himself, what was coming over him, he hated it but lived it at the same time. They both suddenly pricked their heads up as they realised something.

'Am I in love with Angel?'
'Am I in love with Alastor?'

(Helloooo!!! It hasn't been that long but for me it feels like forever, I've had a week of tests and feel like sleeping and never waking up (if I wasn't an insomniac!) But yeah, can't wait for the last day of school tommorow. Hope you guys are doing great!! Ima write more of this soon as I really want to get to the exciting bit!!! It gets crazy and don't worry it ends well, I hope you are all enjoying it so far, I think I'm doing alright😥😥😥 hope you guys like it to. Okay I'll shut up now lol, have a great day!!! Love you alllll!!!!💖💖💖)