Bit too much love~

Angel stumbled down the stairs, he was extremely tired but his body just would not let him go back to sleep! He stumbled into a wall and his arm grazed it, he flinched. pulling his arm off quickly and holding it in pain. Old wounds, even if they are old the pain never seems to change, even if they are all faded into his skin, he didn't understand that. Suddenly he stumbled into something behind him, he turned around and Alastor smiled and greeted him brightly, his usual way. Angel laughed nervously and greeted his boyfriend.

Alastor looked down at his arm and Angel quickly put it down, smiling. Alastor ignored it, it was something he could attend to later. He walked into the kitchen and poked his head out the doorway,
"What shall it be for breakfast dear?" He asked, holding a pan in his left hand and his staff in the right. Angel put a finger on his chin and though, all of his dishes were amazing so it didn't really matter which one he chose,
"How bout' pancakes?" He said, Alastor nodded and tucked his head back into the kitchen, Angel laying down on the couch and scrolling through Voxstagram.

Soon you could smell the warm pancakes and the smell made its way upstairs, into the staffs rooms to wake them up, it's almost like the pancake sent knew where the others were. Magical, almost.

The others came down and greeted the two demons, Angel grunting in response and Alastor doing the exact opposite, of course. Alastor called them all to the table and he placed their plates in front of them, they were normal pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top,
"You favourite Angel." He said placing it Infront of Angel who smiled happily at Alastor. Despite not wanting to eat he just could never resist these pancakes! Alastor would also make them for him whenever he was sad, such a gentlemen!

Charlie looked at the two curiously, they were all quite shocked that the two had actually formed a friendship, such a good one to, it was a little odd though as whenever she mentioned their friendship Husk and Nifty would give eachother glances. Charlie shrugged and digged in to her food, Vaggie sat next to her and had already downed half of her plate, not seeming to slow down. Angel ate it slowly and carefully, small bites at a time. Alastor watched him, he was just so adorable when he ate, and it made him so glad to see him eat.

Alastor swallowed both the plate and the pancake down in one go, earning a look of shock and annoyance from Vaggie, he apologised, he forgot he wasn't allowed to eat the plates. Angel finished his food and stood up, walking over into the kitchen and gently placing it on the side of the sink. He then went into his room to feed Fat Nuggets and change into something a bit more comfortable, a big pink sweater with a black spider on it, something Molly had made for him. He looked at himself in the mirror and half smiled, he was getting more comfortable with himself.

Alastor than came into the room to check up on Angel,
"Hello darling! My my you look gorgeous!" He said, hugging Angel from behind and kissing his cheek. Angel blushed and kissed him back,
"Babe your to nice~" he said spinning round to look at Alastor, who was now slightly red. Angel and Alastor stared at eachother for a moment,
"So how are you darling?" He asked, staring at Angel up and down. Angel put a hand to his neck, why was it always that question. He always had to check up on him, make him talk to him. He always had to help him and take care of him, it was really sweet and he loved it, but sometimes it was just to much!
"I'm fine Al don't worry." Angel said in his normal tone, Alastor smiled and nodded. He then checked his watch,
"Oh my! My radio broadcast starts in a moment! I must be off!" He exclaimed pickling up his staff, Angel chuckled and nodded
"That's fine babe, I've got plans today anyway, going out with Cherri." He said, opening the door for Alastor. Alastor stepped through and held Angels hand, pulling him through the doorway,
"Well don't get into to much trouble!" He laughed. Angel nodded and waved his boyfriend goodbye until the elevator, he wasn't going to leave straight away, he still had his make up to do!