Care

Angel stormed out of the studio. He hated Valentino. He made him feel so powerless, and the fact that Vox would sometimes just watch all of the hell play out was even worse. He had just come out after a terrible night with Valentino, probably one of his worse.

He had been doing alright with his diet, not the best, but Alastor forced him and would keep an eye on him quite a bit. Angel didn't love it because he was just helping him put on weight. He remembered the awful night and shuddered. He went out to go to work and told Alastor he would eat when he came back, that was the only way he could go out without Alastor watching him, he had to promise he would eat in exchange for being alone. He knew Alastor cared and didn't want him to do anything bad, but he didn't like knowing he was always being watched.

He went out and did a show, he thought he did terrible, the demons he pleasured thought not. He had eight clients and it was torture, just one after the other of being given a fat stack of money and then being tossed around like he was worthless, he didn't deserve better as he signed the contract in the first place all those years ago. Whenever he thinks about leaving, thinks he can do something to get away, fell confidant even, he just reminds himself it was all his fault for being so naive.

Once he finished all of the clients he was about to leave when he was met with Valentino's angry fist to his side. He fell back, he didn't know what he had done. Valentino cursed and said something about Vic, Angels eyes widened as he realised why his boss was so mad. He had broken up with Vox. Whenever he broke up with Vox he took it out on Angel, he did thinks to him to make Vox jealous, he knew Vox would see it as they had a large TV in Valentino's room where Vox would watch.

Valentino grabbed Angels wrist and took him to his room, Angel didn't care anymore. He let it happen without a struggle. There wasn't to much violence this time. He had a few bruises on his body but no cuts and he could easily cover it up anyway. He left the studio in rage, cursing at him self for doing nothing about the situation.

And here he was, he wanted to cry, to shout and rip Valentino to pieces. But he couldn't. He could do nothing as Valentino would always overpower him and hurt him more. He shouted at himself for being so weak all the time, why couldn't he just do something right.
'Why do you always fail? Your so pathetic all the time. Just do something right for once.'
The voice repeated in his head. He tried to brush it off but heard it loud and clear, he finally arrived at the hotel and burst through the doors.

The others heard but had no idea it was Angel. Husk had gone out and they just assumed that he would come back drunk and angry like usual. Charlie just couldn't get him to stop, she was losing her patience,
"If your going to be angry do it in your room Husk!" Charlie shouted from the kitchen. Angel didn't care that Charlie thought he was Husk, he wasn't about to tell her either. He was happier knowing he could be in his room and not have someone check if he was okay.

He stormed up the stairs and into his room, the building almost shook in his force. Alastor looked up from his book, Husk must have lost a big gamble or something because he sounded more than just drunk and angry. Alastor ignored it, If he heard anything unusual he would check on his friend, just incase he had punched a hole in the wall again or something. He checked his watch. Angel still wasn't back and it was getting dark, a small worry grew in the back of his head but he quickly pushed it away, why did he care anyway? He went back to reading his book.

Angel ripped the sheets of his bed and kicked his bed side. He didn't care who heard him he just needed to get some form of anger out. He looked over at the many glasses and bottles of alcohol on his bedside. He picked a glass up and threw it without thinking. It smashed against the wall and a piece cut the side of his cheek because of the impact. He didn't care. He swung himself round and buried his head in his hands, a single tear fell onto the ground.