High

Angel hung his head back in bordem, he was sitting on the couch and no one was up but him, again! He was going to turn the TV on when his phone rang, it was his boss, Valentino. Angel grunted and picked up, leaving the phone ringing or hanging up on Valentino never ended well, so he couldn't escape it.
"What the fuck do ya want?"

"Is that really the way you should speak to your daddy?"

"What do ya want... Daddy..."

"Better. I need you to come to work tommorow, one of the fucking whores is in a fucking coma and we need a replacement."

"But you told me I could take a break for a while... I was gonna hang out with my friends, they will be pissed if I leave them hanging again..."

"I don't fucking care. Anyways I didn't know you had fucking friends, if you mean the princess and her gang then they don't give a shit about you. She just wants to prove something which is impossible to do anyway. And no one would love a useless slut like you, sucking dick is the only thing you'll ever be good at..."

"..."

"Fucking be there at like one, k?

"Yes... Daddy."

Valentino hung up and Angel just stayed in the same position for a moment. He then proceeded to throw his phone across the room in rage, there was a small bang an the sighed. He felt tears fall down his cheeks and he quickly wiped them away, it was just dumb and useless to just cry at this point. He got up and went into the kitchen, he looked around and saw something new on the fridge, a little red post-it note. Angel took it off the fridge,
'Hello Angel, I know you are going to be up right now and I'm out right now, meet me at the front of the hotel at 2:35. And I also prepared something for you in the fridge, enjoy!'
Angel smiled at the post-it note before putting it in his breast pocket and opening up the fridge, it was a small little plastic tub with food in it. He wanted to eat it but really couldn't right now, he felt bad but put it in the back of the fridge for later, not like he was going to eat it but, he didn't want to throw it away.

He went upstairs into his room, he was bored and when he was bored he did two things, 1. Call Cherri, 2. Do his make up. He went into his bathroom and picked up what he thought was his makeup bag, he wanted to call Cherri a bit later to keep her up with all the drama, and there was so much to catch up on! He opened the bag up, sitting himself down on the side of the bathtub. His eyes widened, wrong bag, drugs bag actually. He couldn't help himself, he opened one of the pill bottles, he didn't check to see which one, they all looked the same in his blurry teary eyed vision. He dumped some into his hand, didn't count how many, he looked down at the pills and dumped them into his mouth and swallowed quickly.

It took a few minutes for the drugs to kick in, in those few minutes he regretted his actions, that's what always happened when he took drugs, taking them, regretting it, suffering and then having a shitty headache afterwards. He waltsed over to his bed, he was starting to get dizzy and the room started to lose its original shape. He tried to look at the time but it turned into wave like things that melted through Angels hands. He stepped back and crashed into the wall, he hoped he wasn't making to much noise. Whatever he took it was extremely strong and started really quickly, he was trying to think about what it could possibly be but his thought turned into smoke and came out through his mouth. He could see his thoughts, he couldn't read the writing though, he grunted.

Angel was now on the floor and Fat Nuggets was looking at him in confusion, hoping he would possibly feed him. Angel giggled at the pig for no reason, he just looked funny to him. Angel sat up and looked at his arms, the got longer and shorter and he laughed, he had stretching ability. He chuckled and waved his arms around like a child. The room started moving more and changing colour slowly, it then started spinning, it started spinning faster and faster until it made Angel feel sick. He closed his eyes and groaned, he wa confused and a little scared, he was at the peek of his high now, and the scary part was about to start happening, he called this his crash.