Chapter 36

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

"Hey! Put him down!" Knowing that without having the ability to breath Caesar would be left defenseless you'd taken it upon yourself to take the chance to land a hit on the man, your enclosed fist made contact with his torso in a flash- the speed of which even had you surprised and without thinking sparks of hamon crawled up your arm burning away the flesh you'd been touching.

"Another?" Dragging his eyes away from Caesar down towards where you stood the large man scanned your face, a sense of familiarity was felt although it was brief so he'd brushed it off rather quickly. Reaching out swifty he'd seized the wrist of the hand you'd used to punch, hamon still coursed through it but he appeared unbothered. "Little one. Who are you that your hamon differs?"

Blinking up at the man unsure of what he was talking about you tried tugging your hand away only to find that his grip was solid.

Seeing that you were remaining quiet Wamuu turned his attention towards Caesar, the blond still struggling to breath. "Come face me again when you're stronger, boy. When we meet again...I want to admire your strength...before I utterly destroy you." Nothing else left the man's mouth afterwards and he'd simply tossed the blond aside.

"Caesar!" Twisting to see your companion breathing heavily against the ground you once again tried pulling your hand free, the stream of Hamon you maintained was still going but it appeared like the man's burning skin meant nothing to him.

"I'll ask again," Forcing your arm up from where it was, Wamuu leaned down so that his face was lined up with your own. "Who are you." The grip on your wrist grew even tighter and you couldn't help but let out a faint noise.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." Answering with that you could begin to feel your fingers grow numb, you didn't understand what was so important about who you were but it appeared like he thought otherwise.

The grip on your wrist loosened faintly yet his hold was still firm, his head turned back to face the other two. "It seems there are no other Hamon users. Though there is something interesting here." Sparing a glance towards you, Wamuu's words finished quickly.

Looking towards where you stood as well Kars responded to the man, "Let's move. Bring it with us."

Knowing that the 'it' in this case meant you, you once again tried pulling away, the man currently keeping you in place merely just turned, beginning to walk up the stairs stopping only when the sound of someone aggressively clearing their throat sounded.

Turning your head back your eyes landed on Joseph, the brunette staring smugly at the man. "Here! Look here! Don't go and overlook me, now!" trailing towards Caesar the man checked him over quickly returning to face the Pillar Men. "Take your little Bubble Launcher and hang back. I'll take care of this and save our damsel in distress. It's about time to show off the brand new technique I've worked so hard on."