Chapter 92

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

"(Y/N) pull to a stop here, there's a doner kebab stand!" Patting your shoulder from where he sat Joseph leaned over slightly jutting a hand out towards the side of the road. "We should stop and grab some to eat."

Since you didn't want to be stuck sitting in the back within the vicinity of Enyaba, you'd taken to driving the carriage much to your excitement. Sure it wasn't driving a car but at least you got to occupy yourself with something. "Yeah sure, just don't take too long." Tugging the reins of the horse softly so that it stopped walking your hands fell onto your lap, eyes watching Joseph hop out of the wagon making his way towards the stand worker.

"So who thinks he's going to get scammed? Place your bets now." Raising a hand and peering over your shoulder towards the others, a small round of laughter sounded in response. A smile crept across your expression till eventually your gaze trailed back towards where Joseph was seeing the man begin heading over.

A paper bag was clutched in hand before his eyes landed on something resulting in the bag dropping to the ground, a hand raised pointing towards the back of the wagon. "Hey, guys! The old lady woke up!"

Snapping your head back towards where the woman sat you could see sweat pouring down her face like a river, her lips trembled as she spoke. "I-I...I haven't said anything! W-Why have you come for me? Do you think I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of Lord Dio's Stand?"

Turning your head back towards where the woman was looking, your eyes landed on the man who Joseph had bought the kebabs from.

Gradually he began removing the sunglasses and anything else that covered up his appearance revealing long black hair and vibrant pink hues. Without saying anything his eyes lingered across Enyaba watching as tentacles shot out from her breaking apart the wagon.

"W-What the hell is with these tentacles?!" "Why- Why have you come to kill me?!" The old woman began yelling out after Polnareff had spoken, the entire group stepping away from the tentacles' vicinity and the broken vehicle.

Removing the last bit of material covering his attire the unknown man spared her a sly grin, "Because it's clear that Lord Dio truly trusts no one. It's my job to make sure you never speak again. And as for the four of you...I will be taking your lives. Of course this excludes the little lady over there."

Unable to tear your eyes away from the woman still currently writhing among the ground, a look of distraught crossed your expression. The sight was horrific- and that's saying a lot, but to see more of the flesh bud tentacles protrude out from her body was utterly disgusting.

"My name is Dan...Steely Dan. My Stand represents the Lovers card. I will see to it that you all meet the same fate as Enyaba."

Jutting a hand back Polnareff couldn't help but question the man, "How could you?! She was one of you, right?" Twisting in place the ivory haired man ran towards the woman, something you personally wouldn't have done but props to him.