Chapter 51

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

Removing his headscarf in a quick manner Kars revealed long curled locks of vibrant purple, something you couldn't help but admire thinking that the colour and look of it fitted the man quite well.

"I alone always stand on top!"

Continuing to scan the man you pursed your lips together only moving your gaze away when Joseph let out a noise, "Stop ogling the man!"

Raising your hands in defence you let out a short whine, "What? It looks good doesn't it?! You can't tell me it doesn't look like the most luxurious thing in the world?" Pointing that out you could see him just roll his eyes in response shaking his head at what you were saying.

Having been talking with Joseph for a mere few seconds your ears picked up the chant of Kars's minions yelling, "We'll turn them into sprays of blood!"

Ignoring them Lisa Lisa jumped into the air gracefully kicking a few with hamon before raising her hand into the air, the red amulet was clutched within it as she spoke. "I told you! It's me against Kars, one-on-one. But if you don't like those terms, I'll just smash it!"

"I'm a man of my word." Speaking from where he stood the purple haired man eyed the woman through his peripheral, hand on his hip. "One-on-one. My promise still stands. That's why I revealed my horn to you. As for my underlings' behavior, they're already dead, as you can see." At the mention of his underlings the ones that remained let out yells in disband as they were cut in half. "All I want is that Red Stone. However, Wamuu and Esidisi were my comrades for 10,000 years. I must honour both their deaths and their pride, I will fight you hamon warriors fairly...and finish this with my own hands."

"And Lisa Lisa, after seeing you fight, I no longer think of you as a woman. I will fight you with all my strength." Beginning to walk out a tunnel that the colosseum had Kars beckoned the woman over leading her towards a set of pointed structures. "Come! We fight over there."

"The temple at Piz Berlina. Champions once came here to drink the blood of the fallen mixed with liquor. They thanked the gods for the joy of life. It's not an arena, but it will add to our fight."

Glancing towards Lisa Lisa than Kars you were visibly impressed to find that the Pillar Man had climbed the structure so quickly, "Long history then." Unable to help yourself from murmuring that out you attention trailed back towards Lisa Lisa. "Do you think you can take him?"

Opening her mouth to respond, the woman was cut off by Joseph, "Master Lisa Lisa, you may be strong, but you're still a woman. He looks weaker than Wamuu. I'll take him!"

"You won't." Reaching to her side the woman undid the zipper holding her skirt up removing the outer layer of clothing she wore to reveal a second more battle appropriate attire. "I haven't lived my life so that a teenage brute had to stand up for me."