Chapter 20

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

"Tell me your names."

Adjusting his hat back onto his head the tall navy haired man kept his focus on the man speaking, being sure to remain aware of the others around the both of you. "Jonathan Joestar."

Sticking close to his side you also answered the man's question following Jonathan's lead, "(Y/N) (L/N)."

"You're looking for Asian medicine? The man who sells it is as sly as a fox!" Raising a hand the man pointed towards where the two of you stood.

"Does that mean you know where he is?" Piping up from beside Jonathan you eyed the strange man, he had yet to disclose his own name but it appeared as though he was less threatening than before even doing a quick hand motion towards the other men lingering around telling them to go back to whatever they were doing beforehand.

"I do, and I'll take you to him. The both of you seem to be doing it for a noble cause and who am I to put a halt to such things." A smile had curled onto your lips softly upon hearing the man state that and you felt relieved. "Robert E. O. Speedwagon at your service." Introducing himself he watched you and Jonathan spare one another a glance before stepping closer.

"Pleased to meet you then Speedwagon." Extending a hand outwards Jonathan and the blond exchanged a nod and handshake. "We're glad you can help."

Glad was an understatement, you were both quite excited about being able to find out what the drug was and discover a cure and now with Speedwagon on board- you could do just that.

Which led to your current position; waiting alongside Jonathan in the darkened entrance of the Joestars mansion. Dio didn't seem to be home by the time the two of you arrived which allowed for some planning and precautions.

The main doors to the house swung open aggressively and from the silhouette, you could tell it was the blond in question, his voice right away called out into the darkness of the lobby. "What's the matter? Why is it dark in here?"

Taking that as his cue Jonathan struck a match lighting up the candelabra before him, a serious expression was set out across his face as well as your own.

"JoJo! (Y/N)!"

"We have proof of your devilish plot!" Holding the candelabra in hand a flash of lightning briefly lit up the room. Your eyes remained on the blond trying their best to gauge his reaction to the situation or even get a read on what he might be thinking.

"We found an antidote and have already given it to Mr.Joestar." Remaining where you were after stating that you watched Jonathan move to place the candelabra among the table, his posture remained rigid as he did so and you could tell it was disheartening to the navy haired man that he had to confront the blond on something like this.