Chapter 49

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

"In this arena, JoJo will face Wamuu in an ancient style chariot duel!" After the initial introduction of literal vampire horses, Kars began informing the brunette on what the fight was going to be about.

"A Chariot duel?! Do you even know how to drive one?" Explaining that and turning your head towards Joseph he seemingly took offense at your assumption.

"Hey! I can fly a plane!-" "That's not the same thing!"

Your's and Joseph's small banter went interrupted as one of the Pillar Mans minions drew over beginning to speak, "A true ancient Roman death match! You'll ride through the area while fighting! Lord Wamuu or JoJo? Who will fall or be beaten down while riding? Defeat means death!" Another one chimed in right after the first finished, "That's the rules, JoJo! These beasts have the power of 150 horses! Even Lord Wamuu has difficulty controlling them."

"Hey, wait a minute! I'll fight you whenever the hell you want...but vampire horses are your minions, right?!" Raising a hand and pointing towards the pair, Kars merely cupped his chin still maintaining that smug smirk from before.

"Worry not. The reins conduct the hamon. Wamuu will use his strength. You can use the hamon to control them."

Looking towards the horses than Kars, Joseph released a huff in disbelief pointing towards the pair of drooling horses. "S-Seriously? They look pretty vicious!"

"Careful JoJo, they might not like being pointed at." Chiming that in you watched him instantly pull his hand away, the brunette continued to scan the horses till Lisa Lisa drew over reaching out to grab at the reins.

The woman appeared nearly fearless as she did so, allowing a trail of hamon to escape her fingertips into the leather; the horses instantly stopped whatever they were doing stilling in place. "I see. Even a little Hamon does it."

Going to make another quick quip to encourage your friend you couldn't help but turn your head upon hearing the cluster of minions each cheering for Wamuu. "Wamuu chose an ancient form for this battle. He must be serious about this! He's not doing this for fun, or even trying to make a sport of it." Declaring that Kars's gaze flickered towards Joseph.

"Beat him, JoJo. We have to win this. There are no draws!" Right away hearing Lisa Lisa's words he rid himself of his jacket and hat, setting the latter of the two onto your head as opposed to throwing it. "Wamuu!"

Stepping forward Joseph raised a hand showing the golden ring that once was attached to the Pillar Man's lip, "I haven't taken this antidote yet! I promised myself I'd drink it after I killed you! That promise will give me power I've never seen before!" Unfurling something from within his pocket Joseph revealed the bandana Caesar had left him tying it around his head. "Fight alongside me, Caesar!" Jumping into his chariot after tying it he wasted no time in grabbing the reins. "Let's start this Chariot duel!"