- Chapter 4 - Awake -

Sarada awoke in a bed, last time she checked she was in battle, and poof purple abyss. Tsunade came into the room at just the right time to see that she was awake. "oh your awake, I see let me get you some food to eat, and then we will talk." Sarada was confused because she knew who that was but she looked way younger.  But honestly, she didn't question it, she knew that Lord 5th was there to help her back, she could tell.  Tsunade came back into the room with a plate of food for Sarada, she sat down and started explaining the situation to Sarada.

"so I can't tell anyone my origin, last name, parents, or future?" Sarada asked Tsunade. "yes that would be most correct" she responded with a smile. "but what happens if they do find out?" Sarada continued. Tsunade spoke to her with calming and trustworthy eyes and said "we will just have to see what there is to come". 

"may I ask your name?" Tsunade asked the Uchiha girl, "yes, my name is Sarada...Uchiha". "although I'm pretty sure you could tell my last name from my clothes" Sarada told her. "yes about that, you will need to hide that Crest, what rank are you?" Tsunade asked Sarada.  "Well, I just took the Chunin exams and passed soo if that helps" Sarada had explained. 

"ok no problem you will just wear a Chunin jacket over your clothes, is that ok?"