- Chapter 8 - Shaaannnaro! -

All of the Konoha 12 were astonished, even Sasuke. "how in the world do you know Chidori?!" Kakashi had asked her.  Sarada smiled and responded, "well my father taught me how to use it, I've only used it two times before."  Sarada didn't know if saying that her father taught her would be confidential but she had already told them. "your father?" Lee questioned, "who is your father?"  Choji finished Lee's question.

"That's confidential" Sarada promptly responded. "uuhh Sarada-chan it's moving-" Naruto said while pointing to the Technoid. activated her Sharingan and threw some shuriken at it. the Technoid moved as it was...morphing? Sarada knew she took the core out, she knew that it was weak so she decided that her pure strength would work more effectively against it than Jutsu.

Sarada ran toward it while gathering chakra into her fist. She took a deep breath in and.."Shaaannnaro!" *bam* *crash* there was a small creator where the Technoid was in. Sakura was in pure shock as Sarada just said her catchphrase along with her same strength. Sakura's mind started to wonder too many questions. 'am I her mother? am I training her in the future? what if-' she quickly stopped these thoughts as she saw Sarada stumble to the ground.

"Sarada are you ok?" Sakura asked as she quickly went to help her off the ground. "yes I'm fine" Sarada answered to the concerned face of her younger mother.  Sakura helped the young Uchiha up and led her back to the group. Sakura was starting to use her medical ninjutsu to heal some of Sarada's wounds but then- *zripp*