- Chapter 6 - Answers pt. 2 -

Sarada got up from her stop next to Ino and started walking toward the tree that Sasuke was sitting up in.  she climbed up and sat next to him. "hey look I know you don't like me up here next to you but I need no tell you something" Sarada spoke to her father who was also not her Father at the time. "there is something trying to track me down and kill me I think it got through from the same portal I did." she spoke again to him. "I'm going to activate my Sharingan to  see if I can spot it...can you cover me?" Sarada asked.

Sasuke had no reason to trust her or even question her about her Sharingan but he felt like he can trust her so he reluctantly agreed to cover her. So that's what he did, Sarada activated her Sharingan and yep there it was...whatever it actually was in all its glory. she could tell it had the regeneration core so she knew she had to use Chidori but she wanted to break some ground first. 

lightning style: lightning ball Jutsu! Sarada had made lightning balls that surrounded her she made her strike and it made one as well. "hey what the heck Sarada?" Naruto yelled and the unexpected Jutsu. the Konoha 12 just watched as she was warning them of the danger that they wouldn't understand how to fight. 'her commanding skills are better than mine' Shikamaru thought to himself as he and the rest of them made themselves battle ready.

Sarada explained that they were not in danger, it was after her not them. So at this point, all they could do was watch the fight.