Chapter 10

A/N: Loki in the comics is the God of Stories. It's fun. In Norse Mythology he's the God of Fire, but he's a Frost Giant in Marvel so... 

Tony woke up slowly, in a familiar place, but with an unfamiliar presence in his bed beside him.

So he did what any reasonable Omega would do.

And so Loki woke up because Tony clocked him with a tablet.

"Norns, Anthony, what was that for?" He groaned.

Upon realizing what he had done, Tony paled significantly.

"NOnonononononononono Loki I'm so sorry!" he rushed, trembling. "please don't be mad I didn't realize it was you I'm so sorry!"

Loki reached over and pulled the shaking man into his arms, shushing him softly. 

"It's alright, elskan, you didn't mean it. I couldn't be angry for you trying to protect yourself," he rumbled, trying to soothe the frightened Omega. "It's not your fault, or anyone's really. You weren't expecting me to be in your bed. You're going to be okay."

Tony relaxed in the Alpha's embrace and nuzzled at Loki's neck, seeking comfort in his scent of parchment and frost, with a little bit of the musky, Alpha, undertone.  

"I love you." He mumbled, still a little bit in shock. 

Loki looked down at the man curled in his arms and smiled a little bit. 

"Alright, Elskan. Now, I'm going to hold you for a few more minutes, and then we'll get up and find something to eat. Is that alright?"

The small Omega nodded. 

"What does it mean?" He asked softly. "Elskan? You've called me that twice now."

Loki just smiled. "I'll tell you another time."