Chapter 7

A.N: Sorry this is a short chapter, that's just kinda the way I write! It's a lot different than @GayRainbowBridge's writing! Also, sorry it took so long!

Tony watched as Loki left, slightly more concerned than before. Didn't Asgardians eat more than humans? Especially Asgardian Alphas? He'd only eaten one serving before going back to his room. Tony decided that he was going to check up on Loki and make sure that he was eating and taking care of himself. He may not know how it felt to lose a soulmate, but he did know how it felt to have one that didn't give a shit about you, and it sucked ass. 

So, with that in his mind, Tony went down to his workshop to try to get his mind off of the things that were stressing him out. Namely, Steve Rogers. Why couldn't the stupid Alpha just respect his boundaries and treat him as an equal and not some helpless 1920's Omega?  Why couldn't the stupid Alpha notice the name on his stupid wrist?

Was Tony's name even there?

Tony just wanted his life to be okay for once.

Upstairs in his room, Loki was lying on the bed, wishing that his life hadn't happened this way. 

First Odin's parentage, screwing him over before he even had a chance to stand on his own. 

Thor and his stupid band of idiot friends.

The secret that he wasn't even rightfully an Odinson.

The Void. 

Tha- No. Don't even think his name.

And now this? Even Sigyn didn't want him. Loki wondered what had happened. The Goddess of Victory. What had she lost to? 

With Loki's luck it was disgust over marrying a monster. 

Loki glanced back at his hand, surprised to see that it was blue. He couldn't even control the Glamour now. The Norns must truly despise him. When he turned it over, to stare again at the smudged out name of his Forever, his Elskan Mín, his Sigyn, something else caught his eye.

Clear, black writing. in a neat scrawl. 

A. E. STARK