Chapter 11

Even though Tony and Loki only stayed like that for a few more minutes, by the time Loki deemed it fine to get up Tony was half asleep again, leaving him with a drowsy, purring Omega in his arms. It was all fine and good until Loki tried to set Tony down on a chair so that he could check the fridge for something to eat.

"Nooooooo, Alpha!" Tony whined, making grabby hands at his cuddle pillow, who was Not cuddling him anymore and now he was cold dammit.

Loki chuckled, smiling at the younger man's antics. "Omega, you need food. If you'd like, I can hold you after we eat, but for now you're going to have to be patient."

"don' need food" the Omega mumbled. "Need you to hold me." 

"Here, I'll hold you while we eat." Loki compromised, finally deciding that cooking would be  too hard and instead putting several pieces of bread in the toaster and topping them with cheese. After setting them to toast he turned and made his way to Tony.

"I'm here, elskan. I'll gladly hold you as long as you'll let me." He rumbled, scooping Tony into his arms with ease and burying his face in the darling Omega's messy brown curls.

When the toast was done, Loki fed Tony piece by piece, making sure that he got enough food, before eating his own breakfast. Which was a feat in itself, considering the Omega had decided that simply being in Loki's arms wasn't enough, and he needed to be draped over the Alpha like a blanket, but purring.

"I like your hair." Tony muttered, twirling a lock of it through his fingers. " 's really soft. Can I braid it?"

"Of course, ástin." Loki replied, smiling. Tony beamed like Loki had just promised him the world. 

"Whatever you'd like."