Chapter 16: Day Two

Chapter 16: Day Two

Written by: VinylScratch7

The Second day roll by and you were in the middle of nowhere with plain ground and nothing in sight. Looking at the ground you were mentally imagining the scenarios that might happen in the fight or will happen.

Taking a Deep breath you, you tried to remember the feeling that you were having when Ryuko was getting massacre, the imagine of her blood escaping her bodie and asking her help got you gasping in fear, you didnt imagine her getting beat up, you just imagine her getting killed and you felt horrible.

"That not what i was looking for..." You mumble.

With that you slap your face and prepare again. Slowly closing your eyes and remembering the feeling you suddenly felt a small spark but it was out of reach, you kept pushing and trying to grab it you didnt notice, that the whole floor was shaking a bit and the pebbles from the ground was rising in the air.

A Small power was poring in your body and felt the burn from last time but at the same time you were getting exauhsted by this and suddenly open your eyes and gasp and fell towards the ground.

"Damn.." You said while feeling out of breath.

Sitting back up you were feeling bum out since it was out reach, you need to think of something to grab that spark and light it up.

A Sudden sound was heard behind you. getting you to dash away from the presence from behind and backing away. You stared at a cloaked person staring at you.

"Hello?" You said with a worried tone.

"It was you..huh...i never thought to see you damn face" He said with annoyed voice.

The Voice you suddenly reccognnized immidiatly after he placed down his cloak and look right at you, sudden anger came to you and you werent expecting to see him again.

"Well...guess you werent completly dead im guessing..." You said readying your self "Yun.."

He looks towards you fighting stance and laughs "Yeah i guess i had a second chance...but before anything i didnt came to fight.."

"Oh yeah right like i believe you" You said still in Defensive mode.

"Im serious you idiot..." He said crossing his arms. "I came here to see what was the power level i just felt and apperently it came from you." He said getting you slightly confuse.

"Power Level?" You said.

"Yes Power Level..after our little fiasco and your blast almost killing me, ive landed in the middle of nowhere with my battle armor torn to shreds and bleeding out, i was so angry at you and you little red sailor friend that i was planning on my revenge on you if i get out here alive.." He said looking at you with a Furious look.

"But someone found me and healed me and took care me while i was unavailable to move, so after i was ready to head out to destroy you and the school. the man stop me and told me that i shouldnt be this angry and that i should "start a new and maybe i should find a path that will bring me something that i might cheerish" Whatever that meant."

"..." You stood up and stared at him. "So are you angry at me still and our you going to destroy our planet"

"Trust me..if i wanted to i would of and everyone will been dead, but after some thinking. im done with those childshis play." He said.

You were in thought but something told you to trust him "Okay"

He looks at you "Ill trust you" he looks away with his serious face.

"So what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere" He said.

"Im training..." You said getting to smirk.

"Training..for what?" He said.

"Theres an Election in School that there going to let the strongest to face Lady Satsuki." You said

"Oh right your still on Sailor girl vendetta with the president." He said

"Yeah, she a friend that i need to help"

"Right..so if you mind me asking what happen after our events" He said .

You stared at him and started telling him everything that happen with you and ryuko and he amazed after everthing that happen in the school but something peak his interest on the little story you told him.

"So you transform into a Super Saiyan" He said getting you to look suprise at him.

"Wait its actually called Super Saiyan?!" You said

"Of course but i thought it was a legend but i guess a the legend were true apperently" He said.

"Do you know how to master it!" You said dashing towards him getting him uncomfortable.

"Get off me you imbecil" He said throw you off him. "No i dont know how to, if i did our fight would of been different."

"Oh right." You said getting yourself slightly frustrated

He see this and scratch his head "The Legends goes that the Saiyan Race are the only race who can master that transformation with a Pure Heart or Pure Anger, When that fight with Ryuko happen you suddenly felt angry and trigger that spark."

"Yeah..."

"And he can master it" You and Jin Look behind and saw an old man covering his face.

"Old man what are you doing here." Jin said getting annoyed by his presence.

"Now now, i was observing from afar and heard your conversation." He said while looking at you "Is nice to meet you Y/N"

"Hey your the Elder who talk to me last time" You said rememebering him.

"Yes..now i notice your in a pickle so i came to help..come follow me.." He said while walking away.

You got up in the ground and saw Jin following him behind. "Okay"

=================================================================

You arrived in the elders house and saw a big open field, The Elder was talking with Jin, and notice a suprise look on Jin face. Confuse by this you waiting until the finish their conversation, it was getting dark and the second day was already finish. there was five days to go for the election and you need to be prepared for it.

"Y/N" Your name call out and you stared at the elder

"Yes!" You said

"I took you here so you can be Prepare for Lady Satsuki and Jin is here to help out." He said while he approach the two of you.

"I Dont have a choice..since were the two Saiyan Alive in the whole universe i might aswell show you the basic of Combat."

"Okay like what?" You said.

"Well sensing power Level, Flying that apperently you came out here on foot and mastering your super saiyan." He said.

"But how, you dont know how to master it." You said.

"He knows but since he knows the legends, the story might help you complete that goal" He taps you shoulder and walks away.

"We start tomorrow early in the morning" Jin said walking away from you.

"Okay Jin" You said

"And dont call me that.." He said getting you confuse.

"Then what then??" You said slightly annoyed by his tone and attitude.

"Anon my saiyan name" He said "Early in the morning and dont think im easy on you, your going to feel the most miserable training in your life."

After saying those words you dont know that if it was a great idea to accept this but if it will help on achiving Ryuko goal than is everthing or nothing.